annyeongz 03

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanlim Multi Art High School

 

16.00 Kst. All of Hanlim Multi Art High School student run out from their class. Yena and Yuri who always walk home together and same class walk out with interlocked hand. At the time they got shocked by a figures on the same place as before, a school yard . The said figures look like a lost child searching for her moms.

 

“Should i greet her?” Yena Ask. “Why not, she is look like just need some help” Yuri with nodded. “Ah wait, how if she ignoring  me and the bad things is how if  she didnt even  answer me because  i just no one from her upper class view?” Yena questioning with a little worried on her face. “Oh god, Yena. Can you being a good girl?” Yuri deep stare making Yena lost all her choices.

 

“Ohh hi, is there something you searching for, Jang Wonyoung?” Yena greet her with carefully  and formally  sound with Yuri beside her hold her hand and make Wonyoung chuckled. “Ah sunbaenim, I mean Yena unnie and  Yuri unnie right?” Wonyoung pointing at both of unnies with polite ways.  It makes both of yena and yuri surprised because she never imagined that Classy Princess Jang Wonyoung will called them by their name. “Yujin talk about you when we are together an hour ago. So that way  i know your name. Sorry to shocking you up. Im waiting for Yujin, unnie” Wonyoung let herself explain with a cutie smile. “Oh god. Are you guys start dating?” Yena with a loud voice and made the rest of students take their attention on three of them. “Noo... wait, what do you mean. And please just lower your  tone Yena unnie. Its shock me” Shyly Wonyoung with a blushing face trying to understand what the older said. A date... “Did Yujin knew  it if you are waiting for her,  as i know she  will go home on a late night because of her basket activity” Yuri words cut Wonyoung’s fantasy. “Yah she knows unnie,  we make a promises a while ago. Anw did you guys  wanna go home with me and Yujin too. I can drove you home”... Wonyoung ask...”Ah of course we...” Yena cuted by her lover “No. I mean not for this time because we should to going  on some place” Yuri trying to change the subject of conversation. “So Okay ... next time ill wait for it, unnie” Wonyoung’s smile popping out.

 

Yena and Yuri make an excuse  of theirself to going home and Wonyoung waiting for Ahn Yu Jin by herself.

 

“Wait, why you just refused the order of our classy  princess Jang Wonyoung,  Yuri ah? At least we can seat on her super cute car of her, and you know  its a rare chance for us” Yena pouted and make a ducky face.”We can do it later Yena my unnie. If we let the both of them going home together right now, for the next day  we can going back home and of course everywhere  as forth  of us on her car everyday. Did you got what i mean now? Yena ducky?” Smirk face on  Yuri make Yena understand that theres a purpose on Yuri’s brain that only in time she knowing. Yuri is not that stupid as Yena. Smarter. More.

 

15th minutes has passed by alone Jang Wonyoung waiting for, to ride her her little cat home. And Finally Yujin appeared with smiles and dimpless on her cheeks.

 

“Are you waiting so long?” Yujin apologize. “No...  not really. Dont mind it” Another lie from Wonyoung. “Okay lets go, i mean did you wait for me just to take me home. Oh cmon im not that  poor anymore and i dont wanna make you in bad feeling Wonyoung ah” Yujin really feel bad at herself . “No im not. I just wont drive alone, so i need you to accompany me and of course to make sure that yesterday you showed me your real address” Wonyoung with sweet bunny smile trying to make yujin feel comfort. “Ahh how if i will treat you as a return to ride me home?” Yujin make a deal “Okay fine”.

 

On their way, while Wonyoung focused herself on the driver seat. Yujin asked her “Wonyoungie... what you like to eat?” “Im not that picky so, you can choose your favorite and i will follow yours” Wonyoung gently answer. “Uhm what about japanese food? I like it since my japanese cousin lived with me. She feed me with all japanese dish and now im being addicted” Yujin currious waiting for agreement by  the later “Okay. I like it too. I love to eat mochi, takoyaki, and of course  japanese ramen is my number one list” Another lie from Wonyoung who hate spicy food and she only knew bread bread and bread.

 

They arrived at japanese restaurant as Yujin ask for. They eating all the dish  while make another conversation  about school, movies, food  and Yena Yuri couple as their main topic. Wonyoung never on reationship before, thats way when its times Yujin telling story about Yena and Yuri its makes the younger amaze and listen into it  carefully. How Yena and Yuri start dating when Yena is the stupid clueless, unromantic, loudest, drama queen and the only special things its just her ducky face can make the chief of student council at that time, the smart girl on school falling into her. Its better called as funny step than romantic step to explain how Yena and Yuri deal with each other. Yujin talkin about Yena and Yuri because  she tried to introduce their friends to Wonyoung. Yujin know that Wonyoung had a lack of friends. Yujin tried to make sure Wonyoung t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter