annyeongz 09

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung just coming. She taking a rest for a while on her rooms. It was long journey.

 

Im so tired of this . Can i have some rest. I need something to get ride of my tiredness. Thats right. I need Yujin right now. I need her to smile at me. Take care of me. Calm me down. I need annoying Yujin who will scrumble my beautiful hair. I need being messy, with her.I really miss you Yujinnie.  Wonyoung while close her eyes and laying herself in her king bed thingking abouther special  someone.

 

 

Hanlim Multi Art High School

 

The three of them sitting at the bench on their school garden. They trying to get some fresh air from their lunch break. Yuri grabed her ringing  phone from her pocket. She about to jump when she knows who the messages coming from.

 

Wonyoungie 12.40

I just homey unnie. Did ur order to meet me still in charge?

 

"Oh what. How this is going. Wonyoung just coming back. Yujin, did you have a plan to talk with her about anything? Yuri take  a glance on blankly Yujin. “Yujin, you need to did something. At least its better for  you, yourself who take the   responsibility  to explainin something with her” Yena suggested. “I dont know unnie. Is that i need to. I mean Wonyoung is no one. She s not even my girlfriend” Yujin answer without thingking. “Wtf*  Yujin. Is that Wonyoung mean nothing for you. I mean after everything that she had done to you” Yena start the high note. “Really unnie I dont know what to do. Im a mess now” Yujin confused. “Is that meeting with Minjoo could change you this fast?” Yena still in tone. “No. Its not like that. I just dont know” Yujin get up.  “Please just quiet guys i will answer the messages. I need to make a plan. No, its not even my business. I just felt poor to Youngie”  Yuri while trying to texting. “Yes unnie, just blame me in everything im in charge of it” Yujin cut with blanky face “Yujin you are such a ...” Yena shuted  by her girls who calm her back.

 

Yuri unnie 12.54

Youngie... We miss u.  Of course. Lets meet. Tonight?

Wonyoungie 12.57

Okay unnie. Tell me the the time and place then.

 

“I can't.  Minjoo just invite me to going out. I cant cancel it. Take your time unnie” Yujin said while get up an walk in to her class left the couples. “She s lil brat. I didn't raise her into that kind of people” Dissapointed Yena's face  calmed by her love. “Yena, calm down. Believe me theres reason on Yujin. She shouldn't do that things. Im also hurt with her recent decision. Forget her. We still have Wonyoung on first cocern”  Yuri trying to remaind “Oh Wonyoungie my second baby, i dont wanna see her sad. Lets take care of her” Yena seduction make a smile on the later “Of course we should to, Yena” Yuri softly smile is Yena's life. She fall with Yuris smile.

 

Yuri and Yena on her way to meet up with Wonyoung. In the other hand  Yujin was in another place with Minjoo.

 

 

Yena Yuri Wonyoung s

 

“Ah my classy CEO who just have a time after a long journey i miss you” Yena loudly make a rest of visitor staring at them. Yuri hug the girl. Girls hug. “Is just two of you? Wheres Yujin, unnie ?. Wonyoung questioning with dissapointed draw on her face. Of course, Wonyoung just thinking that she will meet Yujin at the time. She do miss her. And the couples, Yena and Yuri knew that. “Yujin had a schedule. Her family visit her of course she cant attend this” Yuri lying  while  sttuter. Yuri didnt mean it. She just wont see the younger sad. Sorry Wonyoung but please dont be sad. You take care of Yujin. Minjoo tho. But no one thinking about your  feeling right now.  Yuri thought while Yena just amazed how smart her girl. “Oh its okay unnie, left Yujin with her family. Lets enjoy our time” Wonyoung trying to look enjoying the time even she really obvious looks dissapointed. And the couples understand well. They talkin about everything. Mostly is usual schedule Wonyoung who always on the trip. They forget about Yujin. At least for a while.

 

 

Meanwhile Yujin x Minjoo

 

"Im so happy Yujin, we can meet again. Talk. Like before.” Said the older “Of course me too” the younger answer flatly “i dont expecting that we can meet with unimagined way. Im living at your friends house. It was the way we meet then. Maybe i'll say thankyou to Wonyoung then” Minjoo lets the words. Minjoo didnt know what happen with Yujin and Wonyoung tho. “Uhm no need to. Minjoo” Yujin shooked her head “Why? She is so nice” Minjoo asking. “No. Nothing” Yujin blankly stare. “yes she really nice. I miss her. But im idiot i dont know what should i do now. Im happy that you coming back, Minjoo. But im afraid if i about to explaining for Wonyoung, later she got mad. Lets stay still. Like this. Till the time im ready for. Yujin in her thought. “Yujin are you okay? Why you looks so confused?" Minjoo questioning. Yes she is. Her body is hanging around with Minjoo but her heart doesnt. Maybe.

 

Yujin ride Minjoo to Wonyoung's house. When they are about to say goodbye theres Wonyoung who just coming from her meet up. Yes. Another accidentally meet.  All of them in shock. Not really for Minjoo. Yujin really hate this moment.

 

“Yujinnie?” Wonyoung shockingly asking the stutter girl in front of her. “hii Wonyoung. You are comeback?” Yujin cant answer properly she just let her words come out and make it worst. What? She didnt knew that i was comback. Or she didnt even care. Wonyoung hurtly “Wait, Minjoo?” Wonyoung while staring  at minjoo. “Yes Wonyoung, I just knew that both of you is friends?” Minjoo purely answer. What friends? . Wonyoung trying to keep her tears. “We’re just coming from dinner, right Yujin?” Minjoo brightly smile while her hand start to holding Yujins. And make Wonyoung almost explode the tears. “Uhm... Wonyoung we’re...” Yujin really on the hell right now. She didnt had explaining yet but what the said by Yena and Yuri was right. She sad when lookin at Wonyoung. She cant continue her words and got cutted by the younger. “Fine, I think i got the points here. Sorry to disturb your moment. Ill go then, Minjoo ssi... just take care my Friends okay. Yes she is my friends” Wonyoung about to burning  while Minjoo give her brightly smile and the later just lost. Lost in the hell.

 

Wonyoung slam the door, She pulled herself into the backdoor. She was crying. Her tears flowing like a river. She was screaming but the huge castle like keep it muted. She hate everything. She hate herself and she hate to being alive. Wonyoung was really hurt. She cant even breath properly. She has no one who calm her, She was only with herself lonely. She didnt know why she cant handle her mind, her feeling and her heart.

 

Why everyone is such a bullshi*t? My parents left me drove me into their s. Do the job thats it should to be theirs. My recent unnie Yuri and Yena who i think i finally have a friends, they are lying to me? Kim Minjoo the newbie in my life but she suddenly changing to being something? Ahn Yu Jin the one i proud the most. I ll take anything for her but she didnt realize my existence? I fall for her and im weak for her. Why cant all people in this world being nice to me. Why?. Wonyoung screaming loudly.

 

Its been two hour. She calm herself. Still sobbing.

 

Noo. It was me. My mistake. All of it. My parents was the one who given burden  like me. Brought me into this beautiful worlds so it was my responsibility to did anything as they want. Yena and Yuri unnie, they are the couples who nice to me and im being the one who  didnt take it as gratefullness. Minjoo ssi , i should to learn anything from her she so perfect to being alive. Beauty. Calm. Friendly. And everything.  Who is me? i just jelous with her.  Yujin, Im the one who think it so far. She is someone  that save my life but i take it as different. I ruined her life when she take care of me. Who is me? Im nothing. Im the bad one. The cruel one. The mess one. And of course i didnt deserved  everyone.

 

Wonyoung smiling, erase her  tears left on her cheeks. Get up Wonyoungie.  We ve coming to the new day.

 

Wonyoung switched on. Being someone who no one ever knows before.

 

Meanwhile at Yena place.

 

“Now you know what you have done Yujin ?” Yena loud even her neighbor heard it. “I know im a mess. I know unnie, from the start” Yujin tearing. “Yujin, i expecting you more” Yena dissapointed look wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter