annyeongz 04

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanlim Multi Art High School. Morning's View.

 

“Ah my little baby... You just done a good move. I never expecting that you can being such a cool person. And yeah, im really proud of you” Yena coming up with morning her greet  “Yena unnie... just please let me alive, its still early to talking  that loud when i just arrived at school” Yujin mumbled. “And wheres yours anyway?”. Yujin asks. “My love is on her state duty. Shes coming later.  So, how was it. Are you start dating yet? Oh Yujin ah, dating Jang Wonyoung is sounds like  all of people ever dreaming about. And for the person like you, its really cool man” Yena loud voice never be replaced. “Unnie, we just knew each other for the past 3 days. Who you think we are. And you know right that theres something i should to done before anything else.” Yujin take a seat and again spacing out with something in her mind. “Yujin ah, dont make it hard. As long as theres me and my Yuri besides you. You can share everything. Especially for the problem that you have done yet on almost a year” Yena try to calm Yujin. Yujin only showed her little smile to the older.

 

Is that i need to done the things that I even dont know how to start. Is still can i called it as a things when it was really past. Is this a for me because of my clumsy side. Finally, its taking me back at the state when i hate my self the most. Really. Can she even tell me, when she will coming back for real?

 

It was lunch time for the three of them. Yena.Yuri and Yujin as big kids of them. Yena and Yuri waiting the younger to kick the food, while the younger still on her way back from a food because it takes a long time in line.

 

“Are you okay to make us wait so long while my belly on freaky time?” Yena angry face. “Sorry unnie, I dont know why the waiting list of this canteen take this long line” Yujin apologize. “Yujin. You no need to apologize, Yena is the one who should to. If she is your true friends, she should to waiting you patiently” Yuri cut while staring at Yena. “Its my fault for the hundred times, again” Yena ducked face. They continued to eating quietly. “Yujin, is she coming school today?” Yuri ask. “Who do you mean unnie?” Yujin answered with no clue. “Of course its pointed at your recent girlfriend my baby Yujin” Yena smirks. “Ahh, Did it leads  to Wonyoungie?” Yujin giggled. “So it was right that you two in relationship right now?” Yuri widen her eyes. “Oh no way we are, because Yena unnie just asking the same question as yours a while ago thats way i know that the one you askin for is Wonyoung. But im not sure if she is on school right now” Yujin shrugged. “Why you didnt text her, I swear you’ ve  got her phone number from last night dinner” Yena in opinion. “Should I? Whats for?” Yujin still focussed on her food. “Yujin, dont be so rude. Both of you is a friends and its not a mistake if you text her just to know about her” Yuri make an advice. “Got It” Yujin grabbed her phone from her pocket.

 

YuJin Ahn 12.45

Wonyoungiee, arent u goin to school?

Jjang Wy 12.46

No

YuJin Ahn 12.47

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter