annyeongz 10

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Is that im alive to deserved this? Im a mess i know. Yujin broke in pieces.

 

Wonyoung was found no where. All her friends lose her. Yujin? Its been  three  month and she soulless. Another mistake from her. Another left by someone who mean to her. Now, Yujin take it  different with her past that  just happen with her and Minjoo. She didnt apply it into her and Wonyoung. Her and Wonyoung is different. Because Yujin knew it from the start. The reason why Wonyoung going, with no one knows where. Yujin is growing. At least for the last 3 month, she left by Wonyoung. She know everything that happen in her life its has their meaning. Yujin live for it. Yujin believe, someday she will come back. She will come back to her.

 

 

Hanlim Multi Art High School.

 

Its almost  a month Minjoo coming back to their school. Minjoo had to stay in class as same grade as Yujin, sophomore. Now Yena and Yuri is in prepare for exam. Yujin was talkin about everything to Minjoo. About her and Wonyoung. Its made Minjoo feel bad and choose to stay  in appartment and left Wonyoung house.

 

No one know wheres the young CEO is. Theres no phone number, no mail has sent, theres nothing even news paper  and showbiz that usually had a report of The Young CEO. No one in touch with Wonyoung include Minjoo. She was trying to catch up with Wonyoung parents but they was not in contact like before. They was  no clue. They still searching the young CEO but they didnt make it as a suffer.

 

The forth of them now in team. Like before. Going everywhere. Somehow theres Sakura and Chae joining them. But mostly its just the fourth squad.

 

 

Hanlim School

In canteen.

 “Unnie, thats mine why you take it?” Anger Yujin turning on because her meat stealed by the ducky. “Yujin, treat me nicely. Im on exam periode. I need more protein” Yena ducky answered while full of food. The later Minjoo and Yuri chuckling lookin at how the buddies do their things. “Yujin, how is theres any information yet?” Yuri asking. Yes. They still concern about the younger. Yuri and  Yena in last a week cant leave the exam so they cant following with Minjoo and Yujin searching her lost princess. “Not yet unnie” Yujin answered sigh “Yesterday me and Yujin goin to castle for a hundred times, but the maid still answer the default. “Miss Youngie still cant being contacted miss, we just done what we should to here” Minjoo imitating. “Oh my god, Minjoo you look perfect when you imimitating like that” Yena teasing made laughter spread out. “Dont worry if we finished the exam we had a free time, we take a charge on it” Yuri with supportive hands.

 

They do sad but the didnt look obvious like they was. They were growing up.

 

Minjoo and Yujin go out for dinner. Usual dinne After what happen with them Yujin and Minjoo really on flat relationship nothing less nothing more. After Yujin drive Minjoo home Yujin take her rest. Grab some pillow sitting in the couch.

 

WHAT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter