annyeongz 12

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wonyoungie... "

 

 

Yujin shooked her head. She didnt believe what she just see. Her soul out from her body. Its not just bullshi*t if its said that she looks like she about to fainted.  Yujin calm herself. She looking at the girl who still smiling on her. "You looks so cute when you are in serious mode Yujinnie" she teased the girl instead of greet her. Yujin still shocking. Stuttering.

 

 

"W-- where have u been? W-- where do you come from? H-- How long you were here sitting in front of me and staring at me like that?" Yujin still had alot of question but she still inability to speak. Wonyoung grab yujin hands, the pointed fingers of her another hands make crossing sign on her own lips "Can you calm down? I know my presence is that amazing. You shouldnt nervous like that... “ long paused while die stare at the later “Im from heaven. A while ago" Wonyoung jokingly with smiling. Still look like a kids. But its different. Wonyoung looking so mature here. She dyed her hair into dark brown. It suit her well. Yujin still in imagination- likey -time. She glued on her seat while widen her eyes. "Yujinnie close your mouth you almost drooling" Wonyoung teased for a couple times and it makes yujin do another shooked head. Wonyoung just smiling brightly.

 

 

"You! Didnt answer my question properly. I hate you." Yujin pouted acting like she is in anger mode and make the later laughing. "Yaa. Im only some month gone, and see im here. You should to be happy Yujin unnie!" Wonyoung while pinched her unnies cheeck.

 

 

Its obvious Yujin just act. Sha really happy this time. Yujin still didnt believe that stunning and chic girl in front of her is someone she want to see the most. Seeing Wonyoung from god knows where she is. She almost teary but she can handle it. She just pretend that she s okay and wont to let the younger teasing her again. Even honestly she like it.

 

 

Im so happy to see you. Im happy because  finally theres still a chance for me a to meet you, Wonyoungie.

 

 

"Just a month? What did you just said? Its been almost a year Wonyoungie?” Yujin about to crying. “You miss me? I guess so” Wonyoung look like see happy to tease the older. “Of course i do” Yujin answering droop her head shyly. Wonyoung spread the laughter.

 

 

Thanks for God, still give a chance for me to hear her cute voice when shes laughing. I want to hug you. Tight. I dont wanna let you go. Again. She only can staring at the younger. She has no courage to move step closer after what she was done. Yujin still had an anxiety that the girl in front of her may still hide the anger towards her.

 

“So why are you here? Wonyoung questioning. “Im the one who should to ask you that question and you didnt answering my question yet” Yujin sulking. “What the question unnie?” Wonyoung while close her face to the sulking Yujin. Her face is still got center in my heart. “Where have you ve been?” Yujin lookin up straight. Eyes to eyes. Close. And suddenly the younger change the glance. “Im here, always here” Wonyoung answering. “In coffee shop?” Yujin question jokingly. “I mean here, Seoul. And yes this coffee shope. Im almost everyday here. See i know all the name of the waitress here” Wonyoung answer while pointing at everyone in charge. “Are you kidding me? You know all of us freaking out searching for someone called Jang Wonyoung in past 6th month and you just sitting here? Enjoy your coffee?  Like seriously?” Yujin uncontrolled tone. “Like seriously Ahn Yu Jin, Im here.” Wonyoung whispering. “But why? this is the place that impossible you were in. And why we didnt meet in a lot of chance that we have?” Yujin desperetely. Yes she was. “No reason. Its just about a time. See, we are meet here. Im about to go out but i just see you then?” Wonyoung explaining the way. “Another accidentally? I dont know how earth is going on”. Yujin still confused make the later flashes her smile. Not that long from it. “Yujin, sorry i need to go right now. Ill catch up with you later” Wonyoung said while grab her things and about to get up. “No way” Yujin suddenly catch Wonyoung hands. Its make all of people around lookin at them. They staring straight against each other.

 

 

No more. I still had a lot of question in my mind. Im not that idiot who let you go for twice. And of course i still miss you.

 

 

“Yujinnie, why? I should to go” Wonyoung calm question lower her tone. “No. I mean where are you go. You just here. We just meet” Yujin stuttering. While both of them take a back to sitting. “Believe me for this time. I dont. Okay” Wonyoung calming her unnie. “But... “ Yujin got cutted. “Ill go to your home tonight. Prepare your self” Wonyoung whispering showing her y side and make the later melted. I want you, Wonyoungie. “Dont thinkin that far! I know whats up in your mind, You idiot” Wonyoung punch Yujin shoulder. Make the later laughing like freak. “But really, you wanna come?” Yujin worried “Yes. You should to greet me with nice welcome party. I lookin forward into it” Wonyoung make a bunny smile and the later really likes it. Ill wait you tonight and forever. They waved their hands.

 

 

For this time Yujin believe with this girl. She really did.  I ll treat you well from now on, Wonyoungie.

 

 

Yujin make a line group chat. It was 16.00

 

Ducky Unnie now online

Chief  Yuri now online

Minjoo Kim now online

 

Ducky Unnie 16.10

Whats now?

Ducky Unnie 16.11

I dont have a free time bby, theres a lot of undown movie.

Chief  Yuri 16.11

What is this Yujin

Minjoo Kim 16.12

Yujin, are you OK?

 

 

Perfect all of them in one line.

 

 

Ahn YU 16.15

Unnieeee!!!! Lets make a party tonight.

Ducky Unnie 16.17

R u fever

Minjoo Kim 16.17

She is dreaming.

Chief  Yuri 16.18

So ... weird...

Ahn YU 16.18

Seriously guys, come at my house. 18.30

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter