annyeongz 05

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback.

Inc Airport 14.00

Is she really coming today? Am i ready yet to talking with her? But I do miss her. Yujin thought while lookin at flight schedule.

15.30

See. Theres no Japan >> Korea in the flight list. What the fck is going on?. She really lie to me. I hate a liar.

15.45

My phone was died. No money left. And whats now?. How can i going back home. Walk in? For real?

16.00

Yujin hopeless face lookin around. Lost cat searching for her mommy.

 

“So, is she Jang Wonyoung? She is smart girl yet woman. Yesterday i just had a brief with her and her company team. She is so humble and she can managed everything well” said a middle aged man with another in the crowd  pointed at the said girl. Yujin trying to peek at the conversation.

 

Oh they said she is humble person. Maybe she didnt mind it if i make some accidentaly things. No. Im not that bad. All people around the world is need each other. And now, i need her to help my urgent time. And here we go......

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

A week from returning money. Wonyoung s big castle.

 

“Miss Wonyoungie, its your free time. Theres no schedule for two days later” Company’s manager talked by phone. “I got it, Thankyou for notification” Wonyoung gently words.

 

So now, what should i do? Going to amusement park? Looks so lonely. Playing game at the game center with a mask. I always done that when i was in elementary school. The last time Wonyoung had a free time is a year ago. She used it to going at her grandpa s house. But for this only 2 days free, it doesnt enough for her.

 

School? Whats for? Its still on 3 weeks in line. Of course for her. Yes i do miss her. We re in troubled since we ve meet, and its sounds funny when i say that she really got me.I mean, how come im being so whipped by someone like her. Its damn real i think im going weird. But wait,   Is she still remember me? Is she ever miss me like i feel. Is she thinking of me like i do?. No way. Theres no more business between both of you Wonyoungie, why you still thinking that she ever look at you. Both of you was endup.  Okay ill do hibernation then. Wonyoung laying on her bed, lookin on empty space. Blushing her cheeks just because she playing with her own imagination.

 

After she taking a bath.

 

Unknown 09.30

Wonyoung..... Jang.

Wonyoung 10.12

Who r u?

Unknown 10.13

WOOOHOO... Such a gentle answer miss classy CEO.

 

I just read  it but why the letter sounds so loud and noisy.

 

Wonyoung 10.14

Blocked. Bye

Unknown 10.15

Ohhh woow. Calm baby, Is that the same way ur treat to Yujin?

 

Wonyoung got triggered when it comes to Yujin’s name mentioned.

 

Wonyoung 10.15

I dont mean it but i hate to talkin with stranger anw.

Unknown 10.16

Im yena. Yes maybe im stranger for u but im Yujin s beloved bestfriends :-( 

 

Well answered why its sounds noisy by the letter. It was YENA

 

Wonyoung 10.17

Im really sorry, yena sunbaenim. I really dont know it was you. I mean why u teased me first instead of  introduce urself.

Yena unnie 10.18

Thats my bad Wonyoungie. Iv got ur number from Yujin. I ask her to inviting u for comin at my birthday tonight but she just give me ur number.

Wonyoung 10.19

Okay got it. Time n Place.

 

 

Hanlim Multi Art High School

 

“S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter