annyeongz 01

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jang Wonyoung, 16th yo girl born in the rich family. She s being lucky girl and got jealousy by another. With beautiful face and classy things arround her shes too good to be called as only freshman high scholler. On that age, she had to manage her parents companny and being (too) young CEO. She had to live in amazing life. Do a trip in overseas is just her daily routine. She never been into usual term of life. Shes never in contact with people without her bodyguard arround her. She always dressed up well. She really got an extra on everything. Just like her name, shes the winner since shes born. Rich. Beauty and Pride. Her life is so perfect on way. Till that time. Time when someone ruin her into a messy life. Not that a mess. 

 

Inc airport. 16.00 Kst. Wonyoung just arrived from her one day trip overseas. At that time, she choose to done her trip by herself. It means. Theres no guard or manager arround her. Wonyoung just walkin out to catch up some taxi driver to drive her home, Suddenly at that unbelieveble time she got a hit by someone with school uniform with a sling back on her, that girl run and take her hand on Wonyoung wrist drag that classy girl  into the taxi with empty seat and let the driver start the engine. Wonyoung had no idea what the hell is goin on and she just widen her eyes into that later girl beside of her. Whatt... whatt is th...
Before Wonyoung try to speak up, the later girl start to tell.. 

 

"Ehhmm... im so sorry, i didnt mean anything" the later girl said while she pull her left hand from wonyoung wrist. "Im Ahn Yu jin, ahh just called me Yujin" That girl introduce herself with an awkward smile  and made Wonyoung feel more lost. "Wait. No. I dont care who you are. But why you drag me into  you. I dont know you. And what the hell do you want from me?" Wonyoung with angry face made Yujin being so small. 

 

"Yah i know its my fault thats why i felt so sorry, and please just let me to explain this things to...." she paused "Wonyoung. Jang Wonyoung" Wonyoung clear herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter