annyeongz 08

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena’s place.

 

Three of them decide to stay over in Yena s house. Both of Yena and Yuri didnt let Yujin to suffering alone. At least for this long time. Yena and Yuri really know what happen with her little baby.

 

“Why you should to drag me out unnie, i need to talk with her” Yujin askin still sobbing. “of course you need to talk but not at this time Yujin” Yuri calm her. “no unnie, im waiting her for so long time, its almost a year and now she coming back i should to happy right?” Yujin poorly side appeared “Yujin, calm down we know what happen. And we know that you waiting for this moment but you need to being carefull” Yuri advice softly “Its not good for talk to her right now and it just ruin everything because both of you not ready yet to talk to”  Yena adding. Yujin still sobbing. Confusing. Her face really in a mess. Yes Yujin is now on dont know what to do stage. She never expecting to meet Kim Minjoo. Someone who really mean to her. Long time ago. Long time before she meet Jang Wonyoung. “You should to let me instead of drag me unnie, its only one chance for me to meet her” Yujin still on stubborn. “Yujin, you still can meet her. You just see, she is on Wonyoung house. You know wheres Wonyoung house. You can going there everytime you need to...” Long paused... Yena find something strange between her words “Wait.. What did i say? What did we just see? Why Kim Minjoo is on the same roof with Wonyoung. Lets changes the question.  The question is not how the way you talk to her but what the relationship between Wonyoung and that Minjoo” Yena big invention  and being another topic that made the three of them blowing their mind.

 

Is this just accidentaly  or it was something behind this. Yuri observed. “Yujin, the most struggle is how can your ex and your current girlfriends in the same roof but you didnt know about it” Yena crossed the line. “Yena. Can you stop it, it makes Yujin more pain” Yuri push Yena s arms. But Yena s words make the younger chuckled. “Please unnie. Im not even dating with both of them” three of them lauging in stupid ways. Its was a good. at least Yujin can forget what she feel for a while.

 

For the next days, Yujin absence from school. No. Its not because she ruined her mood because of Kim Minjoo. But she just catch the cold. She hate it. When she is crying  so hard later she will catch a could. Thats why  its rarely to seeing Yujin tearing. All people might thinkin that Yujin never crying is because she is too  cool and tough but the truth is the funny facts about Yujin that only Yena and Yuri knows it.

 

Yujin waiting with boring face on Yena s house, she still there because Yujin lazy to get up and coming back at her home. Of course she ask the permission first to her Kkura unnie.

 

Yena and Yuri is now home.

“How was it, are you feel alright?” Yuri askin the younger while put the palm into Yujin s head. “Im better unnie” Yujin showed up her dimpless. “How about your undone things?” Yena cut it. “I dont know, ill go tonight maybe” Yujin still in lazy. “Yujin, why dont you ask Wonyoung about Minjoo first? For at least we know what happen between the two?” Yuri suggestion. “You are so smart bby honey” Yena leaning her head into Yuri s chest made Yuri shocking. “What are you doing Yena?” Yuri complaining “Cmon, you like it right?” Uncontrolled Yena with clingy. “Unnie, im here. Or you need me to get my as* out from your room?” Yujin annoyed. Yuri pushed Yena. “Sorry Yujin i just cant take it. Lets back to the topic” Yena trying to look decisive. “No. I’ll  talk to Minjoo first and then i’ll make it clear to Wonyoung. Wonyoung still my priority. But i just wanna let my long story problem clear as ssoon as possible” Yujin make a decision. Both Yena and Yuri nodded.

 

 

Wonyoungs kingdom.

 

Yujin let herself sitting on living rooms’s couch  while waiting the older girl who just called out by the maids. Wonyoung still coming back yet from her business trip.

 

Kim Minjoo with one pieces simple outfit out from her rooms. Smiling at the younger. Nervously. They choose to going outside into Wonyoung castle’s garden than stay inside the house. They need some fresh air.  “How are you?” Yujin asking gently “I do fine, Yujin. How about you. You looks more mature right now” Minjoo complimenting the younger. “Im fine. You too anw. I even ucnowledge who you are” Yujin jokes made both of them laughing. “Yujin, sorry for everything” Minjoo start the conversation. “No, im the one who feel sorry. I didnt know what happen and im so selfish that time” Yujin lookin down. Feel bad at herself. “Yujin, no. You just being honest. Im the one who left you. I shoudnt do that.  Minjoo and Yujin start their own argument.

 

 

Flashback.

 

Yujin is freshman at the time. She s looks so different than the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter