annyeongz 13

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The last as free chapter.

 

Its been almost a month Yujin and Wonyoung dating each other. When theres yulyen  (Yena Yuri) couple grad, its born annyeongz (Yujin Wonyoung). They are really famous in school. They are well paired and had different vibes from the older couple. Yujin its not that idiot like Yena. She is famous because she won as basketball captain and lead the team well. Meanwhile Wonyoung is princess look and number one girl in school. She is the face of school. But they had a little problem. Because Yujin is busy on team activity, its made her lost a lot of lesson. Their teacher recomend her to search some tutor to help her. Yujin decide to choose Wonyoung. They knew it that even shes younger she is still the genius. She can done the subject just from the first she read. And it was accepted by the teacher.

 

Wonyoung big castle. Wonyoung s room.


Wonyoung excuse herself to let her room for being tutor place. For her beloved one Ahn Yu Jin.  Its was the first time Yujin entering Wonyoung rooms. She just amazed with all pinky girl thingy in that room. She knew why Wonyoung decide to date in Yujin s house than her castle. Its only one reason. Because Yujin and Sakura had a lot kind of games. Both of them always use their dating time to against each other in game. Somehow sakura joining them.

 

Yujin left by Wonyoung in Wonyoungs room. The said gurl just prepare for food and drinks. She want to served her lovers by herself.

 

Yujin enjoying the scenary from inside the room, she got shocking when her girl suddenly hug her from behind. Cuddle her. "Heii what? " Yujin softly said made the younger hug her more tightly. "Nothing, i just want this" She whispering while her head on Yujns shoulder. "Okay, enjoy your time then" Yujin simple answering while smiling lookin at the view. Thats true. When Yujin s house is served well to being their playground. Meanwhile Wonyoungs castle is served for romantic support of every moment they had.

 

"Are you happy with me? " the younger asking softly while rest her chin in Yujin s shoulder. "Its not that obvious then?" Yujin turn her body against the younger. Staring deep at her. "Why you turn around. The river is pefect beauty in this time" Wonyoung remaind. In the evening, river will get reflecting from the sun. And of course it was beautifull. "Yes the river was. But im prefer to look at you" Yujin words make the later blusshy. Yujin push Wonyoung into her king bed. Smoothly kisses moving into the wild one and give a hickeys into younger neck and collarbone the later hands grab yujins back. Yujin still in her way to exploring the younger. But Wonyoung suddenly pushed it. "Are we going to make it? " Wonyoung ask but its obvious that she looks so worried. "Yes...” Long paused while staring at the younger  “... Someday" Yujin give another kiss. Yujin can read every Wonyoungs mind. She know that Wonyoung didnt ready yet. And also herself. "Then, promise me. You will be my first one" Wonyoung requesting. "Of course. We should to. Being our first one"



Both of them lying in bed. Wonyoung lookin straight at the roof while Yujin hug her and burried her face into Wonyoung shoulders. "Hei, we should to start your study" Wonyoung remaind while at the later arms. "I was" Yujin still burried. "What is that ?" Wonyoung clueless. "Im studied... Im study about your hair s smell so good. Your skin is so mild. Your body is way too perfect to cuddle and Your lips... is the sweetest than my favorite pudding" Yujin while pinch the younger cheek and squeeze her. The later burning blushy. They had studied. Study about each other inside and outside.

 

"Yujinnie, what do you think about Yena and Yuri unnie couple?" Wonyoung random question. Now they switch the position. Yujin who looking str

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter