annyeongz 02

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung s Kingdom

 

Wonyoung finally coming home too late, their parents didnt care anything that happen in their only one daughter’s  life. Their parents only back home when it comes on weekend. Wonyoung just life with the two  bodyguard of her and fifth maids  who take care her big castle. Their parents  just notice Wonyoung like its as fine as always. Wonyoung knew them really well. She never made an expectation as high as normally girl same age as her to get a lot of attention from her parents. As long as she ever experienced to being feded up by her mom when she was on kindergarten, she was felt such a contentment. On her perfect family she has, she feel so lonely. She is not only had a beautiful on her face but also a though young girl that no one understand her well. She used to tell story about everything in her day, her life but she had no one that listen to. Shes desperete, sometimes. She  is the one who takes care of everything that happen with her. No one knows. She kept everything by herself, even her parents doesnt know it.

 

Today Wonyoung got something big. Met Ahn Yu Jin is unplanned things. It was her first time to talkin with another one with no important bussiness between both of them. Wonyoung like that day. Finally, she found someone who wanna talk to her without knowing who she is and at least on a week, Wonyoung can meet with that Ahn Yu Jin for the second time. Not until a week.

 

 

Hanlim Multi Art High School

 

On the next day, Yujin sat on her table beside of the window on 6th floor of high school. Her eyes staring at empty  school-yard. How can i never see her at this school? Im here since 2 years ago and she just enter a year later. But why on this 365 days i still didnt notice that she is ever exist in this school. Yujin thoughts.

 

“Oh my god Ahn Fckin Yujin, i waiting u for soo long at the canteen and not even your nose appeared” a loud voice coming from her very bestfriend Choi Yena. Choi Yena is last year student but her easy going chara make her had a crossing grade friends. “You didnt eat your lunch, Yujin” said another girl beside Yena. “Yena unnie can you stop making a noise, is that a matters  if im not around at the canteen? Even we are doing a lunch together the three of us you'll never take attention on me and just feding each other with your Jo Yuri unnie. Huh?” Yujin answered while pushing the older’s shoulder. “Ohh here we go, jelousy and feitsy  Yujin. Two georgeous people in my life fight for my sake. Oh i never felt this amazing before” Yena  said with uncontrolled happy face “You are not that good enough to being one” Frowned Yuri slap her with her words. “Ah its so hurt baby” Yena pouted.

 

“Uhmm unnie, can i ask you something” Yujin turned into serious face and made the t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter