annyeongz 11

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanlim Multi Art High school.

 

 

"Unnie congratulation!!!" Yujin Minjoo and the graduate student Yena Yuri make a big hug. "Unnie we will do a party okay" Yujin asking. "You are in charge of payment?  then okay." Yena teasing the girl. "Dont worry unnie, Here i am Ahn Yujin being alive to in charge of everything" Yujin teased. Herself. "Lower your voice Yujin, no need to screaming. We knew it" Minjoo didnt safe her Yujin. "Minjoo and Yujin why didnt both of you dating each other?" Yuri suggest with both of Minjoo and Yujin staring each other. "Did you just thinking that everything happen has a meaning. And the meaning is for both of you to being together like before" Yena s spirit after graduated. Yena and Yuri wanna see Yujin love story end up well.  "Oh my God unnie please dont say such a things. I’ve got refused anw. For twice." Minjoo answering. "What, this lil brat do refuse you?" Yena louder. "The first time before i go and the last time is.... a day ago" Minjoo drooped her head. A day ago on satnight. Minjoo trying to confessing the younger. She still have the same feeling like before. But as she said. The younger refusing her confession.

 

 

"Unnie stop it. Cant you just stop ruining your own ceremony?" Yujin annoyed with them. “Waitt... But why you guys still going out like... so well, why tho Minjoo you didnt make a distance for someone who arrogantly refused your love" Yuri wonder. "Im not that arrogant" Yujin sigh. "No. We choose to being friend and the reason why she refused me is really touch me. Thats why i will look her and  call her as my cutie lil sist" Minjoo while pinch Yujin cheeks. "What the cutie?" Yujin pouted. "So, miss Kim Minjoo may you to tell us the reason then?" Yena formally. Minjoo take a deep breath.  "Minjoo, i really likes you. I really do. From the start. Even a kiss you give me that time. I like everything about you. But suddenly when you leave me and i feel like i lose you. At first, I was thinkin that it because i love you. But its different. I lose you and im sad because i think theres no one who taking care of me. Take care like what you do. Sounds so selfish isnt? but i realize that you, you are like older sister for me. You are so nice" imitating by Minjoo in second part. They are laughing while scrumbling Yujin. "Omg im melting to hear that. Its so funny. But maybe i will end up like what you done  Minjoo. Whos the one really hate this lil brat even got refused tho?" Yuri got another touch. All of them laughing.

 

 

 

 

Seoul University.

 

 

Yena and Yuri is just on college entrance examination. Yujin who had free of school hollidays ride the both unnies and in charge to take care of them like she said before. Meanwhile, Minjoo is in another world. Spending  her tim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter