annyeongz 06

A Mess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hanlim Multi Art High Shool

 

They were on way back home. Meanwhile, Yujin stay still on her seat. Taping her fingers nail into her desk. I supposed to going home, but why i still thinking of her. I mean. Younger girl with suit on top. Should i to inviting her out tonight. She must be boring at her castle right now. Poor my princess. Wait what i just thinkin about. Forget it Yujin. You didint deserve a beautiful girl like her. Theres still another “She” inside your heart. No way. Why i even distracted by the princess like her. But whose the one didnt. Yujin cmon. Yujin shooked her head. “Yujin dumber, One things. You ever made e mistake and its done yet. Are you planning to make another one with another victim. Yujin you are really a mess” Yujin talked to herself. Grab all their things. And cancel her plan to goin out with the younger.

 

 

Wonyoung inside her room.

 

Wonyoung didnt moving from her bad. Playing with her phone. Locked – Unlocked – Locked her phone by a million times. See Wonyoungie, what are you waiting for. Invitation. Wake up. Its too early to dreaming. Now get ready, and prepared dinner with your parents.

 

Wonyoung on her way to reach her car when her phone ringing because of some messages. She lazily open it.

 

Mommy 18.22

Darl, where are u? We r waiting for u. The guest and ur daddy did.

 

The guest?

 

Wonyoungie baby 18.25

Im  on my way mom.

 

After Wonyoung move her car slowly, finally shes arrived at her private restaurant that mentioned.

 

 

Private Restaurant

 

“Darling, why you take so long. Its not that far from our house” Instead of hugging and clingy like normally mom and kids relation, her moms is prefer to stay strict to her daughter. “Mom, please” Wonyoung with annoying look. Then she went to her daddy to get a little touch and done. Yes Wonyoung live separately from her parents. And the cold circumstances of family relationship is like usual for her. Wonyoung is close and comfort with her grandpa and gradma than her own moms and dad.

 

“Take a seat darling” Her moms offered. “Now, in front of you. Shes our business partner s daughter. She just coming back to Korea for her long journey. Shes older than you but Mommy and Daddy hope that both of you can make a friends” Her moms explain while Wonyoung observed that said girl. She look so mature and should to be calm. Okay business partners in cmon. “Hi, Wonyoung ssi. I heard anything about you. Im... Kim Minjoo. Nice to meet you” Minjoo try to intoduce herself. “Im Jang Wonyoung. Kim Minju ssi, im lookin forward to make partnership with you” Polite Wonyoung with friendly smile.

 

The journey with Kim Minjoo has began. And now, Wonyoung should to take a grant with her parents’s request. “From now on, you and Minjoo will living together. She has no one in Korea. Her family move out a year ago”. The words keep blowing on Wonyoung’s mind. What happen now? Why mom and dad never let me live peacefully. I had enough with CEO and all the company s. And now, My own self should to make a deal with another things. And no, I didnt hate her. I dont even care about her. But why, This house is mine. Live with stranger. Wonyoung is really strong at privacy point. She really against it when someone ruined her’s. She didnt know how Minjoo is. But stranger is stranger. Except for Stranger called Ahn Yu Jin.

 

 

Not only Wonyoung’s Kingdom now.

 

“This is your room, do whatever you want Minjoo ssi. Mine is in upstairs. If you need anythings just called the maids. She will do anything for you. No need to my permission so we could meet when we need to. Good night Minjoo ssi” decisive and bold Wonyoung. It was the same way when she face up the rival s on her company. In the other side Minjoo lookin so lost with the younger. Why she can acting like the way. Shes too cute to being such a fierce. Is she even knew if im older than her.  How can we make a friends. At least she is better than me in anything. So okay. “Thanks for all of this Wonyoung ssi” Minjoo bowing down. Wonyoung just flashes her little smile.

 

Wonyoung locked her room. Its my first time i do this things. Feel uncomfortable and frightening in my own house. I mean, this is my only place that i like the most but now. Its feel different.

 

Wonyoung take a seat in the couch besides her king bed.Theres seen of han river scenery from her room. She grab her phone, turning on. Theres a lot of messages. From one person. The one and only Ahn Yu Jin. Wonyoung trying to open it with her fairy smile. Yes, its her first happiness smile  that she made for today. Yujin is really mean to her. Even Wonyoung herself  feel it but she didn’t realize what the real meaning of it.  For her, Yujin is such a reason why she could smile with only thinking about.

 

Should I use <3 stamp in after Yujin s contact names. Oh god, what are u talking about Wonyoung.

 

YuJin Ahn 18.45

Hii girl....

YuJin Ahn 18.45

I mean yah of course u are girl.

 

Thats a silly greeting i ever read. But i like it anw.

 

YuJin Ahn 18.46

Hows ur free day. Im envious u. Like seriously.  Im about to askin u out but i cancelled it cz i think u ll better to take a rest.

 

Ahn Fckin Yu Jin why tho. Ill never in this situation and unmoody  time if u did invite me. Yujin u are the real mess.

 

YuJin Ahn 18.48

R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter