007

(BxB) Save the lost soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Saving you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Seokmin knocked carefully. He peeked inside the office. “Your Majesty, can I come in?” Seokmin asked. Seungcheol just gave a nod without looking up, he was reading some paperworks. Seokmin entered and stood before Seungcheol’s desk. “Your Majesty, I’m sorry to be a bit rude but I have too. These days you didn’t take proper meal, it’s not good.” Seokmin finally found the courage to speak up regarding that. He had notice Seungcheol often forgot to drink the blood he prepared during lunch. Being a vampire, they only needed one meal per day to keep them energized. Seungcheol had been skipping that, even it didn’t affect much to a mated royal blood vampire like Seungcheol but if it’s prolong, something is bound to happen. As the second-in-command, it’s his job to look over his leader.

“No need to worry about that.” Seungcheol said. Seokmin gulped.

“But Your Majesty.”

“If there’s nothing else, just leave.” Seungcheol said in cold tone. Seokmin bit his lips. He bowed in respect and regret before he left. He was pondering about it when his phone rang.

“Seokmin’s here.”

“Seokmin, it’s me.”

“Sir.”

“I want to know if Seungcheol had full schedule today.”

“The work will be done and supposedly His Majesty will back before night, sir.”

“Okay. Can you make sure he went home?”

Seokmin frowned to the request. But he opted not to question. “Sure, sir.”

“Thank you, Seokmin. Have a nice day ahead.” The call ended. Seokmin stared at his phone. Why His Highness needs me to make sure…? Seokmin did have a feeling whenever he looked at Seungcheol and Jihoon lately but he couldn’t point it out. Something was weird with them and he just realized it recently. He was figuring out why, plus it seemed like that something was affecting his leader. He’s worried, he somehow felt a bit attached to Seungcheol rather than Jihoon even though he and Jihoon were family. He was a distant cousin to Jihoon, they might only see each other once a year before he became Ace’s second-in-command.

While he’s finishing his jobs, he noticed it’s high time for Seungcheol to go back home like usual. But Seungcheol didn’t come out yet. Seokmin waited for few minutes before decided to check up on his leader. When he knocked, there’s no answer. Seokmin frowned and tried to hear inside. He had a power of hearing. He couldn’t hear anything inside and he felt worried. Seokmin decided to open the door. “Your Majesty?” Seokmin got inside. He saw Seungcheol had his head on the desk. In urgency, Seokmin moved quickly towards the male. He found out Seungcheol broke into fever. “.”

Seokmin got his phone and called for help.

 

 

Jihoon was fidgety since he received the news that Seungcheol fainted with fever. He wanted to go there but Seokmin told him they’re on the way home. The waiting made Jihoon restless. He bit his nails as he glanced at the clock and then the main door.

“Where are they?” Jihoon sighed and got up again pacing around. Few moments of him moving in anxiety, the main door was knocked from outside. Jihoon zoomed there and opened it. He felt a drop in his stomach to see Seungcheol was slumped against Seokmin and there’s a guy who Jihoon recognized as one of Seungcheol’s guards helped him. “Come in.” Jihoon said, helping Seokmin to bring Seungcheol. They went straight to the bedroom, the guard waited in the living room. Jihoon laid Seungcheol on the bed. He turned to Seokmin after tucking Seungcheol properly. “What happened? How could he got sick?”

Seokmin took a breath. “His Majesty had been skipping meal.”

Jihoon frowned. “What?” Seokmin sighed and nodded. “You bring him to the doctor?” Seokmin nodded.

“The doctor said it’s not dangerous. His Majesty is just malnourished. Should feed him sufficiently and his fever will be gone.” Jihoon nodded. He thanked Seokmin and dismissed the guy after giving an order to take care of Seungcheol’s work while the leader is sick. Seokmin nodded and left. Jihoon looked at Seungcheol’s calm sleeping face. He bit his lips.

“It’s so weird to see you so weak like this, Seungcheol.” Jihoon sat down beside Seungcheol and held the hand. “I’m sorry, I caused you this.”

He touched Seungcheol’s hair, ruffling it softly before he got up to get the drink Seungcheol needed in case he woke up. He called up for Wonwoo and told him to inform the family about Seungcheol’s health. Wonwoo left with the order. Jihoon stayed beside Seungcheol the whole day nursing him.

It was midnight when Seungcheol rose from his sleep. He felt his head heavy and his throat dried. Even so he didn’t look for a drink. He looked around just to find a body curled up next to him. Seungcheol stared for a while. He recognized that black lock and the figure anywhere. He should have feeling good to see this guy next to him, with their hand connected. But he couldn’t feel anything. Seungcheol moved his hand away from the grip. By that, the guy stirred and looked up. Their eyes met.

“You’re awake, thank god.” Jihoon chirped and smiled in relief. Seungcheol looked at him blankly. Jihoon flinched to the empty in the eyes but he composed himself again. He moved to get the glass he prepared on the night stand. “Here, drink it so you will feel better.”

Seungcheol looked at the drink. He didn’t feel the need to drink it as he didn’t feel good inside but he took it. Seungcheol drank a little before his stomach protested. The male got up from the bed weakly and zoomed with his remaining strength to the bathroom. Jihoon startled with the sudden move and followed. Seungcheol was puking out the blood he drank. Jihoon gasped. “Are you okay?” Jihoon quickly stood beside Seungcheol. The elder didn’t give any reaction, he just rinsed his mouth and walked away. Jihoon followed and touched Seungcheol’s arm. “Seungcheol.”

“I’m fine.” Seungcheol removed Jihoon’s grip on him.

“But you-”

“Don’t worry about me.” Seungcheol said curtly. Jihoon froze. It pained him to hear those cold words from Seungcheol. The elder went back to the bed and tried to sleep again, his head was throbbing. Jihoon was still stunned there, eyes stuck on the lying figure. His hands trembled as his mind replayed the scene of Seungcheol vomited the blood.

He went closer to Seungcheol. “Seungcheol…” Seungcheol didn’t answer. Jihoon could tell that the elder wasn’t asleep yet. Jihoon exhaled and his tremble hand landed on Seungcheol’s shoulder. “Rest well. I will be outside if you need me.” Jihoon tried to control his quivering voice. Seungcheol didn’t answer. Jihoon walked away and closed the door. He moved away from the door with hasty steps and slumped next to the couch in the living room. His tears streamed down.

He wasn’t sure but what he had witness in there, Jihoon figured that Seungcheol’s body refused blood

Please log in to read the full chapter