002

(BxB) Save the lost soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choosing you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Present

Seungcheol exhaled as he stood in front of his father’s working room. He could guess already of why he’s being called. He already graduated from high school for a month, it’s a high time of him being entitled as the new leader after his father. His father was still going to be the leader, until he’s mated. He’s going to be guided by his father for some period of time and then he will be officially the leader of Ace. If you want him to be honest, Seungcheol didn’t want to take over the position yet. It’s too early for him. But he couldn’t defy the rules they had over years, plus it’s his own father.

“Come in.” Seungcheol startled when his father’s voice was heard from inside. He at times forgot that his father had the ability to feel someone’s aura, be it of any kind. Seungcheol knocked the door out of courtesy and got inside after that. The man was sitting at his desk. “Why you wait outside, son?”

“Just thinking.” Seungcheol looked at his father. “Can’t I have more time?”

“You figured the reason I call you here?”

“About my investiture as the leader?” The father smiled.

“Yeah, that’s not wrong too. But there’s actually something more important.” Seungcheol raised his brow. “Let’s wait for your mother. She went to meet the elders, I’m sure she had some news to share.” Seungcheol just nodded and sat in front of his father. They stayed in silence for few moments until a lady appeared in the room with a poof. Seungcheol exhaled.

“Mom, can’t you be a little bit civil?” Seungcheol said when the lady walked to them. She chortled.

“You’re so whiny, son.” Seungcheol winced when his head was being hit by his mother. She placed a scroll on the table. “From the elders, honey.”

“Thank you. Sit down, you must be tired.”

“How would she? Easily transported here and there.” Seungcheol said with pursing lips. The mother gave a look at him as she sat down.

“I hate that he’s so much like you when you’re younger. Such a smart mouth.” She said. Her husband just chuckled before read the content of the scroll she brought in. Seungcheol waited.

“Just like I guess.”

“A mate, hum?” The father nodded to the mother and turned to Seungcheol.

“What is it father?” Seungcheol asked. Mr. Choi smiled a bit.

“Elders decided that you need to be mated early, before I can start teaching you to be ready for my position they wanted a name.” Seungcheol frowned. “Don’t worry, they let you choose the mate yourself.”

“In mean, I can name anyone I like?”

Mrs. Choi looked at Seungcheol. “Why I feel not good with your question?” Seungcheol looked at his mother.

“Regardless position, regardless gender, I can choose?”

Mr. Choi nodded. “Yes, as stated in the order from the elders. And I have no objection as it’s your partner, it should be your choice.” The father looked at his wife. “Honey?”

“I just want you to be happy, son.”

“And you will have three months to learn under me, and then be wedded and mated. Only then the official investiture will happen.” The father explained. Seungcheol nodded. “So, do you have someone in your mind?”

“I do. And to be honest, I’m so ready to fight if you decide to force me mated with someone else.”

Mrs. Choi raised her brow. “I never saw you showing interest in someone.”

“I do.” The parents frowned. “Father, mom, please ask the Lee for Jihoon, to be my mate.” Seungcheol said in one breath. The parents blinked before looking at each other than turned to Seungcheol again.

“Lee Jihoon? Your playmate?” Mr. Choi asked for confirmation. Seungcheol nodded firmly and a smile plastered on his lips.

 

 

“What?!” Jihoon was surprised and even got up from his seat. His parents stared at him. “He did what?”

“His and Her Majesty came in the morning with this news.” Mrs. Lee said. Jihoon frowned and shook his head.

“What the hell? I-”

“This is an order, Lee Jihoon! Don’t you try to disobey it.” Mr. Lee’s cutting voice pierced through the tensed air. Jihoon looked at his father.

“Father, I know it’s an order and according to Ace’s law, I can’t deny it when it came from the above rank. But, father... I-”

“You should never say anything and even questioning it, that can be heard as a rejection, son. The law is the law.” Mr. Lee stared at his son. Jihoon bit his lips.

Mrs. Lee moved closer to Jihoon and held his hand to sit down. “Son, it’s nothing we can do. Plus, Seungcheol had been your playmate since young. It’s not hard to accept, right? You have known each other for so long.” Mrs. Lee paused. “I guess he chose you to be his mate because he knew you.”

“That’s not- beside, I’m still young!” Jihoon shook his head. Mr. Lee glared at his son.

“Stop right there Jihoon, your words could get us trouble!” Mr. Lee rose from his seat. “The order is absolute. We’re not going to refuse it whatever you said. You’re going to be His Royal Highness’s mate. The official mating, your wedding will be discussed later.” Mr. Lee said in the absolute tone. Jihoon bit his lips. He looked at his mother, seeking for some hope but she shook her head. Jihoon groaned and got up again, this time leaving the parent.

He ran off to his room, locking it. A burst of power surrounded the room, creating a shield. Jihoon screamed out loud and began to throw fireballs aimlessly to pour out his anger. The fire died down when it touched the shield. Jihoon growled and kept throwing until he drained of energy.

“What the hell he’s thinking? you, Choi! I freaking hate you, I’m going to kill you the second I saw you.” Jihoon burnt in anger, his blue eyes glinted in danger and murderous. Jihoon screamed again. “! the law. the fate, that I’m born in the second-in-command family.” Jihoon groaned. He kept himself in the shield, shou

Please log in to read the full chapter