001

(BxB) Save the lost soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Years before[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Go, Hoon. Say hi to him. He’s a year older, call him hyung.” The small kid that was hiding behind his mother’s legs peeked a bit and his mother pushed him forward. The kid was shy when his eyes accidentally met the elder boy who stood beside the lady that his mother was talking earlier. The shy boy gasped when he was forced to stand before the mother. He couldn’t hide anymore. “Come on, Hoon. Introduce yourself, don’t be shy.” His mother encouraged him.

The elder boy stared at him with curious looks. “Hi. My name is Seungcheol.” The elder boy said, holding out his hand as a greeting. The small kid looked at the hand blinking. The elder boy stunned for a second before reaching out to pat the head. “Aww, so cute.” He squealed as he looked up to his mother. “Eomma, he’s so cute.”

The lady just smiled while the small kid pursed his lips before slapped away the hand. The mother gasped. “Hoon!”

“I’m not cute!” The kid looked up to his mother, not more shyness but little pissed off. The mother knew her son hated that word since young. Since he was born, everybody adored him for his cuteness and always coddled him, pinching his cheeks too much that the kid slowly hated the skinship and attention. Hence, he hated the word cute.

“Okay, Hoon. Okay. Your hyung didn’t mean anything bad. He’s praising you, my child.” The mother tried to coax the kid. The kid shook his head.

Seungcheol on the other hand just watched the kid since his hand was slapped away by the kid. He was stunned by the fierce in him. The touch made something tingled in his blood. His power, the inherited power as a royal blooded vampire, bubbled in him. Even he’s young, he had been trained by his father in early age as his power leaked early and he had to be trained to control it. Seungcheol reached out to touch the kid again. The kid turned to him as he felt a touch. The fierce eyes glared back at him. “Don’t touch me.”

“Hoon, don’t talk rude. He’s your hyung.” The warning fell deaf ears. The boys had a staring contest. Seungcheol was searching something within the burning eyes of the other boy.

“Your name.” Seungcheol said. The lady, Seungcheol’s mother frowned when she felt a familiar aura.

“Seungcheol!” His mother called him up. But it’s already late, Seungcheol released his power to create a shield that engulfed him both with the kid. The kid startled as he looked around, noticing he’s trapped.

“What is this bubble?!” The kid shouted and tried to knock the shield with his tiny fist. The shield stood strong but Seungcheol felt a ripple of power leaking from the weak punch.

“Just tell me your name, and you’re free.” The kid turned back to Seungcheol. They shared at another staring contest. The kid had been told by his mother that the people they’re going to meet today is the royal blood, the people his father worked for, the elder boy’s father had suggested for the kids to be playmate. He understood with his childish brain that these people were powerful than his father.

“Jihoon, Lee Jihoon.” The kid finally answered after a while. Seungcheol smiled and whispered that name before the shield vanished. Seungcheol’s mother quickly went to Seungcheol, fussing over him about using his power before asking the kid if Seungcheol hurt him. The kid shook his head.

“Let’s arrange another meeting. I need to talk with Seungcheol first. I’m sorry, Hana.” The lady said to the other woman. She nodded in understanding as she took her son’s hand. Seungcheol was carried up by the lady who kept nagging at the elder boy. He kept his eyes back to the kid. A tiny smile plastered on his lips.

‘Meet you later, Jihoonie.’ Seungcheol mouthed only to the small kid, Jihoon.

 

 

“What the-! Choi Seungcheol! You dip!” The ringing shout from the average height guy filled the house. Not far, a guy giggled to hear the shout. The culprit, Seungcheol, obviously. “Just wait after I clean up this. You’re going to be dead in my hand.” Another shout and the guy slammed the door shut as he entered the messy bedroom of his. This was not the first time his bedroom turned like this whenever the stupid elder guy decided to break in. He didn’t know how Seungcheol managed to slip away from his parents after he told them.

“Miss me, Jihoon? I hear you call my name miles away.” Jihoon turned as fast as a storm with a ball of fire on his right hand. Seungcheol raised his brow. “Um, you want to burn your room?”

“Practice better on your sense, Choi.” Jihoon said casually and threw the fireball straight at Seungcheol. Seungcheol zoomed away dodging with his ability and saw the fireball melted when it hit an invisible wall. He blinked before forming an O.

“You have improved in this.” Seungcheol praised, nodding to himself.

“You’re the one who lacked behind.” Jihoon mocked and moved his palm to create more fireball. Seungcheol just smiled, waiting for Jihoon’s attack. Jihoon hated that smile and he honestly hated Seungcheol since their first met.

They met when Jihoon was seven and Seungcheol was eight. The first meeting wasn’t that bad but Jihoon pissed off at the fact that Seungcheol called him cute before anything plus the show off power the elder had. Cute was something he despised ever since he could understand things. At the second meeting, Jihoon hated Seungcheol who would to no end with his silly words. The next meeting and so on, Seungcheol did many things that Jihoon disliked. Still, Jihoon couldn’t run from meeting Seungcheol as their parents decided them to be playmates growing up together. Jihoon had to listen to his parents as Seungcheol’s parents were the leader in their community while Jihoon’s father was the second in command. Hence, Jihoon just bit his tongue and endured the stupid guy’s antics who was a teaser, naughty, rough and very active kid; in short everything that Jihoon hates.

“ you!” Jihoon’s shout roared again as he was defeated. He knew from beginning, it’s a lost fight if he ever tried to win against Seungcheol with ability and power, as by nature a royal blood like Seungcheol stronger than him. But Jihoon never stopped to practice and train so that he could get back at Seungcheol who loved to . Somehow, it’s frustrating him that Seungcheol is a royal blood.

Seungcheol managed to dissolve Jihoon’s shield and cockily played with the fireballs from Jihoon. The elder decided to play along, in which in Jihoon’s eyes, Seungcheol was mocking him. But it’s not like that, Seungcheol loved to see how determined Jihoon to take him down. He found that fiery aura in Jihoon admirable and yet he found Jihoon cute over and over again. The reaction and everything Jihoon did just seemed cute to him, that’s why he really liked to tease Jihoon ever since they knew each other. Seungcheol zoomed closer to Jihoon. Jihoon glared at him once again. He couldn’t use his attack on Seungcheol as the

Please log in to read the full chapter