005

(BxB) Save the lost soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A year of marriage[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Congratulation, Hoonie.” Seungcheol gave a smile and handed the flower bouquet. Jihoon put his usual fake smile. Today was his graduation day that coincidently happened on their first anniversary.

“Thank you, Cheol.” Jihoon said, flawlessly playing his nice husband’s character. One year had passed, of course he wouldn’t fail to deliver his best in their pretence. Seungcheol gave him a hug, Jihoon had been told what kind of affectionate act Seungcheol will do today so he relaxed. The whole one year Seungcheol had been meticulous in the details and never failed to let him know first before doing anything. That guy never changed except since they’re in marriage bond, Seungcheol never or being childish ever again. Jihoon took that perhaps because Seungcheol became a leader so he matured a bit.

Wonwoo came closer and gave his bow to them before congratulating Jihoon. Jihoon smiled. “You too.”

Wonwoo turned to Seungcheol. “It had been a while, Your Majesty.” Seungcheol nodded.

“What’s your plan after this Wonwoo?” Seungcheol asked.

“Don’t know yet. Perhaps help my parents with their stall first.” Wonwoo said. Seungcheol nodded. It was a lie. Both of them had reached an agreement. Wonwoo will move to Ace’s community soon, he had been engaged to a royal blood in Ace. Seungcheol had personally ask Wonwoo to be Jihoon’s shadow after he knew about Wonwoo’s engagement, in which Jihoon still didn’t know. Wonwoo agreed to the request, not because Seungcheol is the Ace leader, but he’s concerned about Jihoon and Seungcheol. He knew their act, perhaps because he knew both of them personally, he’s kind of immune to Seungcheol’s illusion and yet saw through both of them only that he couldn’t see the blood oath. They’re not a couple, they pretended to be one.

“Excuse us, Wonwoo. I need to meet someone.” Seungcheol said. Wonwoo nodded in understand. Jihoon pouted when he had to leave as well. Seungcheol led his husband to meet a royal blood from another community who also graduated there. Jihoon kept his polite smile on while Seungcheol made a simple conversation, just doing his job to keep the connection with the royal blood and the region.

The couple went back home after the graduation was done and Seungcheol greeted everyone he needed to greet there. Jihoon put down the flower Seungcheol gave and his other gifts from their parents and friends. He turned to Seungcheol who was changing his cloth. “Are you going out again?” Jihoon asked.

“Yes. Meeting.” Seungcheol said shortly. They never had long words whenever they’re alone. Not any of them realized how the talks between them ceased to almost nothing. Both of them were used to it. Jihoon didn’t say anything more and only knew Seungcheol already left when he heard the door. He went for a bath to get rid of his exhaustion from the long day.

 

 

Few guys were zooming fast after a figure. They’re in the chase. “You’re not going to escape this time, Shadow!” One of the chasers said. He released his power and started to throw muddy bullet towards that figure. The one beside him was chanting his magic spell to create a web. “Jun, Leo, spread out in formation B.”

“Copy that, Your Majesty of K.” The two guys moved away and disappeared to their own spot. “Are you confident to capture the Shadow today, Kirin?” He asked the guy who was doing the spell earlier.

“Always and always, Josh.” Kirin simply answered. Kirin was the leader of Horn’s community. “But, where’s that young leader?”

“Seungcheol?” Josh looked around and noticed that guy wasn’t in their troupe. “He was just…” Josh’s words were cut off when they heard a scream from front. Everyone stopped their movement when they realized their subject had been caught.

“How did you…” The Shadow talked in the shallow breathe. His capturer was holding him by throat. A smirk from his capturer and the blood spluttered. Not even a slight mercy, the capturer took out the heart and burned it with his fire power. The bloody body turned ashes.

Everyone was stunned. Not even a gasp escaped their mouth.

“You’re not forgiven for threatening me, my mate and the leaders.” The capturer said darkly and turned to the rest. “You can report to the council, Kirin. I’m going first.” With that the capturer zoomed away. Kirin blinked, Josh opened his mouth few times before his voice came out.

“Am I dreaming at the moment?”

“No, Josh. We practically see the same thing.” Kirin opened his mouth after few moments. He turned to the others. “Let’s wrap up here.” Kirin said. They just nodded, still in daze of what happened just now. Kirin noticed Josh was still stunned there. “Josh?”

“Kirin… since when Seungcheol… became like that?” Josh questioned, eyes still on the place where Seungcheol held their target and killed without a blink. Kirin turned to the same direction.

“I don’t know, Josh. We have never meet him since school started. He didn’t follow his father to gathering anymore.” Kirin said. He placed his hand on Josh’s shoulder. “Let’s go.” Josh just nodded. Both of them went back to report to the council (which the members are the elders from various community, they kept the ground rules for the vampire country).

On the other side, Seungcheol returned to his office where Seokmin already waited for him at the door. The guy didn’t meet eyes with Seungcheol, as recently he felt scared over his leader. “Your Majesty, there are few reports that needed your immediate attention and I have place it on the red tray on your desk.” Seungcheol didn’t say anything, walking to his seat. “You have a meal with Sir Danny at 7.”

“Danny will come alone?” Seungcheol said in monotone. Seokmin nodded.

“The reservation is only for two persons.”

Please log in to read the full chapter