004

(BxB) Save the lost soul
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Passing time[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The next day turned out as a blur to Jihoon. His parents had prepared to get him moving with Seungcheol into some place in between their parents’ house. As what Seungcheol promised, everyone saw them as a fully mated pair. He didn’t know how Seungcheol did it but they managed somehow without no one caught up that it’s only the blood oath.

So they moved in together the very next evening of their wedding day. Everyone was excited around them except the pair itself. Seungcheol looked normal and at times giving smile to him in which Jihoon did nothing to return the courtesy. They had achieve agreement in this that Seungcheol was allowed to show some affectionate acts towards him whenever they’re not alone. Jihoon agreed but it wasn’t more than holding hand. For Seungcheol, it’s enough to have just a piece of Jihoon even though only outside. The last night pain he experienced didn’t go away, in fact it’s plagued in his heart even more after they did the blood oath.

“Live well, listen to Seungcheol more. You’re married now.” Jihoon just gave a blank face once his father said that when the parents were leaving. Mr. Lee turned to Seungcheol and gave a slight bow. Seungcheol smiled a little as an acknowledgement. Mrs. Lee went to hug Jihoon and whispered something only for him to hear.

“Be good to your partner, be a helpful partner alongside him.” Mrs. Lee stepped back and caressed her son’s face with a smile. Jihoon didn’t say anything. The Ace’s leader and his wife also bade their goodbye to their son and also Jihoon. Jihoon just politely responded to Mrs. Choi’s hug. After that, the parents left the new pair alone. It was already night at that time.

“I’m going to sleep in another room.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol frowned.

“But your things...”

“I won’t move it, let it be in that room. It will be a hassle if our parents came and noticed my things not there. But I won’t sleep in the same room with you.” Jihoon said without looking at Seungcheol and went on to the other room. Seungcheol bit his lips as the same pain knocked his heart. There’s a tiny piece inside of him felt uncomfortable and he couldn’t stop it. It felt hollow and Seungcheol couldn’t understand the feeling he had.

Seungcheol just could follow whatever Jihoon’s wish as he’s thankful enough that Jihoon stayed beside him. He’s only needed that. Seungcheol continued to coax himself as he slept through the night. He knew tomorrow he had many things ahead to do as he’s going to be entitled as the leader of Ace.

 

 

It was a week and half when Jihoon had to go back to his school again. The holiday already ended. The week was not that eventful but Jihoon had to follow Seungcheol mostly as the guy now entitled as the leader and his presence was just to let people knew his status. He didn’t like it but it was something he needed to do as he’s the partner to the leader of their community. Before the wedding day, it wasn’t only Seungcheol had things to learn and do, Jihoon had as well. He was taught few things by Mrs. Choi through their few arranged meetings. He had to obey it thou.

“I hope you can let me know your schedule.” Seungcheol said, the first word of the morning. Both of them were at the dining table, taking their regular drink as breakfast. Jihoon hummed.

“Okay. I don’t want my study gets disturbed by the so-called responsibility I had.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol nodded.

“I know, and it’s a crucial semester for you as well...” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. “Do well.”

“Don’t worry, I’m one of the best student in my year.” Jihoon said confidently. Seungcheol just nodded.

“I will be visiting a friend of father so I might return late. Just to let you know.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon nodded. He looked up at the clock.

“I’m going.”

“Don’t create trouble.” Jihoon rolled his eyes and just left. Seungcheol stared at his back longingly until he disappeared behind the door.

For Seungcheol, the past days were mixture of feelings. He had mastered the art of emotionless face as the leader he should be. As much as he needed Jihoon to be by his side as his strength, he also felt the pain. He didn’t know why but as he knew what he and Jihoon had is pretence, there’s a pain that he couldn’t escape. Despite he got stronger after the half-mating, the pang in his heart couldn’t be ignored at all. But he never said anything to anyone about

Please log in to read the full chapter