Chapter 13

Wrong Number

Dinner with Seungwan’s family went extremely well.  Mr. and Mrs. Son seemed quite interested in Joohyun and asked her a lot of questions, but she was happy to answer.  Joohyun also loved seeing Seungwan catch up with her family, especially the banter between her and her older sister.  The dinner was quite wholesome, and emitted a warm feeling that the dinner with the Baes lacked. 

 

Dinner ran on longer than expected due to the friendly conversations shared at the table.  By the time they finished, it was already quite late.  Joohyun offered to help clean, but Sunghee insisted that she do it since she did not cook.  After a while Joohyun finally relented and followed Seungwan up to the room they would be sharing.

 

“So, do you like my parents?”

 

Joohyun was surprised that was even a question.  “Of course!  They are very sweet and caring... I see where you get it from now.”

 

Seungwan chuckled, but Joohyun didn’t miss the blush that grew in her cheeks.  “I’m glad you like them.  Sadly they’ll probably be busy, so you might not get to talk to them much while we’re here.”

 

Joohyun nodded “I can imagine, they must be hard workers.”

 

“I guess they have to be to afford a place like this.” Seungwan laughed before continuing “Well, I’m beat.  Let’s wash up and head to bed.”

 

“Sure.” Joohyun agreed easily, after all, she was exhausted too.  “What’s the plan for tomorrow?”

 

“It’s a secret.” Seungwan said with a smile while opening the bathroom door for Joohyun.  “You can go first.”

 

Joohyun shook her head with a smile, who knew her girlfriend was so childish.  “You’re such a kid sometimes.”

 

Seungwan gasped in mock offense “Me?  Have you seen yourself play any sort of game?”

 

Joohyun raised an eyebrow “What do you mean?”

 

“Oh gosh you are too cute.  You seriously don’t know?  You get so competitive!”

 

“No I don’t.” Joohyun was quick to defend, causing Seungwan to laugh.

 

“First night we met, at the arcade, I had to let you win just so you’d be happy.”

 

“Ha-ha.  You let me win?  More like you lost because you weren’t good enough.”  Joohyun smirked at Seungwan, but the younger girl just laughed again.

 

“You do realize that you sound childish now, right?”

 

“I do not.”  Joohyun practically whined.

 

Seungwan laughed before asking “Do you know how cute you are?”

 

Joohyun pouted, which made Seungwan practically squeal “So cute!”

 

Seungwan suddenly lunged forward, grabbing Joohyun by the sides and tickling her.  The older girl let out loud laughs, unable to control herself.  After a minute or two Seungwan stopped tickling but remained in her position over Joohyun.  

 

Joohyun was panting, catching her breath as she locked eyes with Seungwan.  “What?”

 

“You are so beautiful.”

 

Joohyun blushed heavily “Stop being so greasy...”

 

“I’m serious.”  Seungwan then leaned down to kiss Joohyun, slowly but passionately.  

 

Joohyun’s arms wrapped around the younger’s neck as she reciprocated the kiss.  Unlike all of their other kisses this one became more intense.  Joohyun felt Seungwan her bottom lip asking for entrance, to which Joohyun quickly opened and allowed the younger’s tongue in.  They both moaned into the kiss, and Joohyun found herself feeling incredibly hot.  Joohyun didn’t want the kiss to end, but they both needed air, so she broke the kiss and opened her eyes. 

 

She found Seungwan looking at her lovingly with a dumb smile on her face.  “You are gorgeous.”

 

Joohyun blushed again as she averted her eyes.  “Again with the greasy comments.”

 

Seungwan laughed before continuing “Your lips are so red and swollen from kissing, and your cheeks are nice and pink because of your blush.  When you look like this I just can’t help but compliment you.”

 

“I-“

 

Before Joohyun could finish her thought the two girls were interrupted by the bedroom door opening.  Joohyun snapped her head to the side, spotting Seunghee in the doorway with a smirk on her face.

 

“Am I interrupting something?”

 

Seungwan quickly got off of Joohyun and ran to her bed, grabbing a pillow and chucking it in Seunghee’s direction.  

 

“Get out!” It didn’t hold much malice, in fact Seungwan’s whining tone made Joohyun giggled a bit.

 

“Or what?  You’ll throw another pillow at me?”

 

Joohyun giggle again as she saw Seungwan’s cheeks go red.  “That’s it, you asked for it.”

 

Seungwan rushed forward and grabbed Seunghee, surprising the two older girl’s in the room.  Seungwan pulled her sister on to the floor and starting tickling her mercilessly.  Joohyun watched as the two girls playfully fought, and could help but think that in some ways Seungwan acted liked the older sister.

 

“Ah ok! Ok ok! I give up!”

 

Seungwan stopped tickler her sister and allowed her to catch her breath.  She had a big smile on her face, probably glad to mess around with her sister.

 

“Ok Seungwan, I originally came here for help, but since you’re busy...”

 

Seungwan punched her sister in the shoulder, making her groan in pain.  “Ow ow, ok.  Anyways, I’ll talk to you about it later.  Goodnight baby sis, oh and goodnight Joohyun!”

 

Joohyun smiled as she waved to Seunghee.  As soon as the older girl left the room Joohyun faced Seungwan.  She found Seungwan smiling fondly at her yet again, totally lost in her own world.

 

“Jeeze, get it together Son.”

 

“Ooo, I like it when you call me by my last name.”

 

Joohyun chuckled as she walked past the younger girl, confusing her.  “Wha- where are you going?”

 

Joohyun opened the door to the bathroom and leaned on the frame.  “I’m going to wash up.  Why?”

 

Joohyun raised her brow with a smirk as she saw Seungwan hesitate.  Turns out teasing the younger is quite fun.  Joohyun giggled before closing the door, leaving Seungwan alone in the other room.

 

After a moment Seungwan chuckled, shaking her head as she laughed at herself.  “I’m so whipped.”

 


AN:  I hoped you all liked this chapter!  I love reading all your comments so please keep leaving them!

Stay tuned and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!