MISTAKES

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He doesn’t remember how many days had passed since she’d run off, but it didn’t seem to matter when she’d switch her phone shut or reply to his messages with one sentence explanations about how her schedule was increasingly becoming more frenetic. 

 

“I’ll call you,” she promised over in her usually mellifluous sounding voice, which momentarily soothes the unrelenting beats vibrating through his chest over the phone when he’d finally gotten ahold of her, “… sorry, I’ve got to go my manager is already waiting.” 

 

Except, she doesn’t. 

 

He knows that a part of it was her genuinely busy lifestyle, now that her group had finally debuted but he knows better. Park Chaeyoung was the type of girl who’d make time for the people who mattered, whether it were her friends or her family, or her fans and management. And he can’t help but wear a new shade of jealousy, as he watched as the world fawned over her, while he was struggling to get a one word reply from her.

 

Jeon Jungkook despises the sudden turn of events. 

 

He wanted to be a better man, a better man for her but he can’t help but wonder, whether the stars were aligned in a way that was reminding him that someone like her was unreachable and that in a sick twist of fate, this was his punishment for the life he lived before her, the lifestyle he lead before he’d fallen hard for Park Chaeyoung. 

 

He finds himself in a position that he hasn’t felt in a long time, admittedly though it’s most certainly not a foreign concept. It was by far, the most distant idea of a romantic interaction he’d ever been a part of, barely buttoning his collared shirt as she pauses, reaching for his phone only to carefully put it in his pocket. 

 

Jeon Jungkook ignores the countless calls from the other boys, his publicist and manager. They’re most certainly having a field day with the mess he was stirring. His eyes fall, watching the nameless stranger wobbling as she pulled her skirt down, flattening the wrinkles before extending a sheepish smile, red lipstick running through the side curve of her lip. He doesn’t know her name and truthfully, he could barely remember the moments leading up to their rendezvous other than the fact that as he sat in the hotel bar with a beer in his hand, she’d come up to him with a sinful personality. 

 

She was the complete opposite of Park Chaeyoung. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter