SECRETLY

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His addiction for her doesn’t dawn on him until he finds himself letting out a defeated sigh, beads of warm water still dripping like honey against his flesh. He lugs his legs out of the kitchen, throwing the used towel on his bed before quickly grabbing onto a black shirt, scrunched against his fingers as he continues his short journey to the kitchen. Jeon Jungkook fails to conceal the extreme disappointment that cloaks his mood like a jacket, after scrolling through the plethora of messages and calls that flooded through his phone, secretly hoping that at least one of the many sounded notifications that interrupted the flow of his shower playlist could’ve been from her. He stands completely shirtless, dressed in only a pair of tracksuit eyes completely preoccupied with the chat that he notices has been left on read by her. Dark brows furrow together, lips slightly plump as he wonders whether it’ll be too much to send another message. 

 

“Put a shirt on it’s too early in the morning to be visually traumatised,” a familiar voice resonates in a tone of over exaggerated disgust, “… please not in front of my chocolate ice cream!” 

 

Park Chaeyoung. Her legs looked endless crossed, dangling from the marble kitchen island with her hair half up, eating directly from the ice cream tub he’d bought for the boys the previous night. His eyes practically pop as he puts the face to the voice, turning without thinking to put on the shirt hastily that was on his hand before turning back at her, his mind unable to pull the pieces together. 

 

“Sorry—” He finds himself apologising out of instinct, before it finally truly marinates that she truly was standing a few metres from him, “… w—wait shouldn’t you be apologising, why are you here?” 

 

He knows that Park Chaeyoung wasn't the type to apologise so easily.

 

“Are you complaining? Should I leave?” She speaks teasingly with a little too much confidence, perhaps knowing well that such a implication would be the last desire on his mind, bringing the spoonful of ice cream to her lips before laughing, “… by the way don’t misunderstand, we’re still not friends this ice cream is just payment for not answering the door bell did you know that I had to ask security to google me since I forgot to bring my ID? That literally makes me look like Korea’s biggest diva and on the contrary, is probably the low point of my career. I think the guy is either new or is really, really on his periods because I swear they usually just say hi and let me in.” 

 

His attempt to be cool was long gone, he knows es

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter