PRIVACY

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If only the moment could cease for a couple of moments, he thinks, as eyes lock skilfully to the changing expressions splashed across her memorable features. More often than not, he’d think that she had the ability to manipulate time, a craft she’d mastered with each encounter they’d share together whether it was across the room from each other as they played a game of truth or dare as a populous group in the living room or whether she was simply sitting a few centimetres away, waiting for her older sister to come home from a date before leaving their residence. 

 

She looked gorgeous on stage, though truthfully, he didn’t even need to open his eyes to know that she would. Park Chaeyoung had the capacity to look good in anything, whether it were an oversized ensemble or in the rare occasion, a tight fitting dress. 

 

It wasn’t just her physical appearance, but her colourful vocals and the aura that she seeped, all seemed to be powerful elements that came together to create his new obsession. 

 

Success. 

 

And she was no longer his own secret, but a talent for the world to see and how well, did Korea see it. 

 

Regardless of the occasion, he’d find himself inching closer, eyes captivated in a state of complete awe as he watched her. 

 

Whatever action or inaction spread across her limbs, could continually bring some sort of pleasure, some sort of satisfaction. 

 

But it all felt like it’ll pass by in a blink of an eye because whilst training and practice seemed torturous and laborious, the few minutes he’d spend with her, whether alone or not seemed to be a brief relief through it all. It all felt too fast though it explains why he finds himself so immersed to her. 

 

He’s addicted, he knows. 

 

Kim Namjoon was the first to notice, though it really is no surprise considering how protective the natural leader was to all group, followed by Min Yoongi who quickly saw through the seething jealousy that would spill through his gaze as he watched the older member, be alone in a studio with her. Min Yoongi was a true mentor to her and she’d always express her gratitude at any situation, proudly speaking of the way he’d help her construct better flowing lyrics or would help make alterations to her self produced songs.

 

The truth was, it wasn’t the compliments that made him ooze of such jealousy, but more of the fact that another male had the honour of hearing the words and sounds so dear to her. 

 

No manner how hard he begged, she’d alway refused to show him her work. 

 

The more the world saw of her, the less of her he’d saw. He knew things would be like this from the start, thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter