PREFERENCES

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ I prefer girls who are smaller than me. Short. A height gap even in heels would be nice. ”

 

He reeks of cheap cigarettes and exorbitant liquor. She guesses it to be the whiskey or perhaps rum, though Park Chaeyoung is the last person on the planet to know a single thing about alcoholic beverages. Minus the fact that it was the third time that week (it was only a Thursday) that she found her late night practice interjected by a familiar caller id, begging for him to come see her. With no surprise, she found him at a district that was probably not even safe for someone like her to walk through alone where the overarching smell seemed to be a dirt and sin. 

 

Surprisingly, the debut that was less than a week away seemed to be the last thing on her mind with the first being getting caught and ruining his reputation or else, getting caught by her own agency. 

 

“ … a little chubby too, I like having something to squeeze on. Short hair. There’s something so y about short hair and the girls who rock them, are just so confident. I don’t want an insecure girl. ”

 

She’s surprised at the coherence and gliding flow of his words, especially considering how much he was barely able to lift his feet with enough balanced to get up to the penthouse apartment, arm laboriously slung over her shoulder, the other barely clutched against the staircase railing. A part of her is trying hard not to think about the words spilling like vomit from his lips. 

 

But it’s hard not to when he just won’t shut the up.

 

And harder when her mind can’t help but be drawn to him.

 

She always had been from the start.

 

“ I’ve always wanted a girlfriend, one who’s bold and daring. A girl with experience and dresses like—— like she’s wanting to be a tease. Angelina Jolie vibes or something. Someone who likes material things, who I can show off like a trophy. ”

 

He stops. Momentarily. Fingertips that were once barely holding onto the railing, suddenly moving to the turtleneck and sweats. She knows that she shouldn’t, but suddenly, Park Chaeyoung feels unbelievably insecure about the modest ensemble she chose to pick him up from the club from. He’s winning, she knows. It’s all game play, to make her feel as though she’s reached rock bottom. He’s too skilled and she know, that she had no chance from the beginning. She lost before the game started. Park Chaeyoung never wins. 

 

She refuses to show it.

 

“ Re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter