OBLIVIOUS

SHE CHANGED EVERYTHING.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The award show atmosphere was not something he could generally relish in ordinarily, but the deafening screams coming from the fans behind and around him are surprisingly convenient. He doesn’t want to think about her, about the moments he’d witnessed earlier and for tonight, he won’t be giving her the gratification of his attention. 

 

No, he won’t be looking at her tonight. 

 

Jeon Jungkook won’t fall into a world of sinful temptation, he won’t think about the way milky skin glowed against the sea of idols. He won’t think about the perfect curves and crevices of her body, practically untouched, begging to be felt by him. Tonight wasn’t going to be a night where he fell into a world he wouldn’t be able to redeem himself from, where his body shake and his heart beats much rapidly than it ever has. 

 

He won’t think about her. 

 

Park Chaeyoung wasn’t an angel but a mere hallucination, one destined to create torture. 

 

He’s determined not to look at her in the way he usually would.

 

At least, that’s what he says as he finds his eyes drawn to her, stealing brief momentary glances without his permission. It was almost instinct in many way, to feel yourself so intensely pulled into her orbit. The MMA’s was the night that Park Chaeyoung would be captivating many hearts, he knows because the other boys thought they were being quiet as they spoke about her in quiet conversations and awed at the sight of her on stage. She was completely enthralling, he thinks, especially when he hears Park Jimin comment in plane sight about how ‘Jungkook’s girlfriend is stealing hearts tonight.’ 

 

He hates it. 

 

It’s not an easy task, to stop the human mind from thinking about how much of a goddess she looked with her hair up. 

 

Park Chaeyoung was filling the hearts of each and every person with liquid gold by her mere presence, while simultaneously stealing his only to rip it apart to shreds. 

 

She built him up, changed him into someone that was conflicting to the person he once was, just to rip him barbarically into small pieces.

 

He understands the heartbreak that singers sing about, that poets write about. 

 

Park Chaeyoung was a dangerous woman, one that di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter