Breakfast

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

**A/N Jungkook and Taehyung are back at Taehyung's house. its been like 2 days since they saw th gang**

 

Taehyung was sitting in the room just outside of his bedroom. All he could think about was Jungkook. How he loved to kiss him, how he loved falling asleep in his arms.

 

He slightly jumped when he felt hands place themselves on his shoulders. Then he felt a soft pair of lips kiss his neck. Taehyung smiled.

 

“Good morning Jungkook” Taehyung said turning around to face him.

 

“Morning Taebaby” Jungkook said giving Taehyung a soft smile.

 

“Taebaby” Taehyung hummed “I like it.”

 

It had been a long night for the pair.

 

**flashback to last night**

 

Jungkook woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of soft sobs.

 

He turned over and noticed that it was Taehyung. Taehyung was the one crying.

 

“Taebaby? Whats wrong?”

 

Taehyung flinched when he heard the sound of Jungkook’s worried voice.

 

Taehyung tried to quickly wipe his tears away before turning to face Jungkook.

 

“Oh i-its nothing Kookie. Yo-you can go back to bed.” Taehyung muttered.

 

Taehyung was sitting in a chair in the corner of the bedroom sobbing.

 

“No Tae” Jungkook said sternly while getting out of bed. “I’m not gonna go to sleep without you. Now whats wrong?”

 

Jungkook lifted Taehyung’s chin so they could make eye contact.

 

“I-I miss him Jungkook. He was terrible towards me but he was still my father. I miss him.” Taehyung only sobbed louder thinking of his father.

 

“Oh Taehyung, its gonna be ok baby. I promise. I know you miss him, I know you miss him a lot, but its gonna be ok, we’re gonna be ok baby.” Jungkook now holding Taehyung in his arms.

 

Taehyung didn’t answer, he just cried into Jungkook’s shoulder, until he had no more tears left to cry.

 

“Taehyung its gonna be ok.” Jungkook said quietly

 

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook.

 

“I know. Thank you Kookie”

 

Jungkook softly kissed Taehyung. Then picked him up so they both could go back to bed.

 

**end of flashback**

 

“Taehyung….. I’m hungry.” Jungkook whined.

 

“Well then we can get some food baby.” Taehyung said putting on his shoes and throwing on a jacket. “Come on we can go and get some from the kitchen and see what the chefs have made.”

 

“Okay!” Jungkook said excited.

 

It took a while for Jungkook and Taehyung to get to the kitchen.

 

“Ok we’re here.” Taehyung said.

 

Jungkook was shocked. He had never actually been in the kitchen.

 

After they had finished their food Taehyung had to tell Jungkook some news.

 

“Jungkook I have to tell you something.”

 

“What is it Taehyung?”

 

“Since you will be staying here with me you have to be able to protect yourself. We don’t need anything happening to you so you will have to go to training. I will go to because I have to be able to protect myself also so it starts in about an hour so be ready ok.”

 

Jungkook didn’t mind the idea of training he knew that since Taehyung was now the leader of the clan he would be under constant threat.

 

“Ok Taehyung. That’s fine.”