Your Coming With Us

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung always wakes up before Jungkook, so he’s always on breakfast duty.

 

That’s fine with Taehyung though because last time Jungkook cooked he almost burned the house down.

 

“Good morning Tae.” Jungkook said walking into the kitchen. Taehyung could tell that Jungkook was really sleepy.

 

“Good morning Jungkook. You hungry?”

 

“Always. What kinda question was that.”

 

Taehyung knew he had no reason to ask Jungkook that. Taehyung just thinks its cute when Jungkook stumbles into the kitchen and talks tiredly.

 

“So Jungkook, what are we gonna do today?”

 

“I’m not sure, I have a few things in mind that me and you could do today without the gang.”

 

“Well what can me and you go do today?”

 

“Well we could go out get some food and maybe go see some cool places around here you haven’t seen.”

 

“Sure, that sound nice.”

 

“Yeah, we just don’t need to be too obvious.”

 

“Obvious about what.”

 

“You being here Tae. If your father finds out he’ll send people to come take you away.”

 

Taehyung thought of what Jungkook was telling him and knew it was true.

 

Taehyung’s father would march his men here and take Taehyung and there’s no telling what they might do to Jungkook if his father found out the he had been keeping Taehyung for almost a year now.

 

“Taehyung guess what tomorrow is.”

 

“Whats tomorrow Jungkook.”

 

“Tomorrow marks a year of you being here with me and not with your father.”

 

“I can’t believe it’s already been a year.”

 

“Yeah, but it has been. That’s why I just want it to be me and you today.”

 

“Oh, I figured something was up when you asked to go out to town.”

 

“Well go and get dressed so we can go.”

 

Taehyung couldn’t believe it, he had been with Jungkook for a year.

 

He had almost been , a year ago.

 

Taehyung couldn’t remember what it had been like without Jungkook.

 

Jungkook had given him so many new, good memories that Taehyung barely remembered his life before it.

 

Taehyung had learned from Jungkook to always be cautious when going out.

 

Taehyung’s dad had people everywhere trying to find Taehyung so he had learned from Jungkook how to watch out for everything.

 

“Come one Taehyung, let’s go here to eat.” Jungkook said excitedly

 

Jungkook said this as he pointed to a place that sold Jungkook’s favorite… lamb skewers.

 

“Yeah Jungkook, that’ll be fine.”

 

As Jungkook and Taehyung walked into the building Taehyung noticed a tall man staring at them.

 

Taehyung had seen him a few times before but decided not to tell Jungkook because Taehyung didn’t want to worry him too much.

 

Jungkook was having too much fun, and Taehyung didn’t want to end it.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook sat down and a few minutes later the tall man Taehyung had been seeing walked into the restaurant and stared at Taehyung.

 

Jungkook noticed.

 

“Taehyung i-is that one of your father’s men?”

 

“I’m not sure, he has too many for me to know them all.”

 

“Come one lets go, but stay close ok.”

 

Taehyung and Jungkook quickly left without getting anything.

 

As Jungkook and Taehyung made their way home the man still trailed behind him, but now he had two other men with him.

 

Taehyung knew Jungkook couldn’t take them both and Jungkook knew it too.

 

“This way Tae I know a short cut to the house.”

 

Jungkook walked Taehyung into and alley that cut across through a few blocks.

 

“There still behind us Jungkook.” Taehyung said shakenly.

 

“Run on three. One… Two… Three” Jungkook.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook where off and where in the lead.

 

They both started to get tired and slower. Until Taehyung felt hands grab him.

 

“You’re coming with us.”

 

“No, no, I don’t wanna go.” Taehyung said trying to fight the men.

 

“Hey get off of him.” Jungkook yelled punching one of the men.

 

Taehyung was thrown over one of them man’s shoulder and as he screams for help he saw the two other men hitting Jungkook.

 

“Stop!! Leave him alone.” Taehyung yelled as he saw Jungkook fall to the floor.

 

Taehyung was thrown into a car, and Jungkook was left on the ground as Taehyung was taken away.

 

“Where are you taking me.”

 

“Your father had sent us to come get you Taehyung, you still need to train.”

 

“I’m not gonna train. I don’t’ want to be there with him.”

 

“Taehyung your father is sick and your next in line for clan leader.”

 

“I don’t care about my father. Take me back. I need Jungkook. I don’t wanna leave him.” Taehyung yelled on the verge of crying.

 

That was the last thing Taehyung said until he felt a pain in his arm. He was being drugged.

 

Taehyung didn’t wake up until it was to late. He was back, back with his father, back to being the next clan leader.