Safe

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung had been searching for hours and hours trying to find Jungkook.

 

That was until he had to search no farther. Taehyung received a phone call from Jungkook, except it wasn’t Jungkook on the other side.

 

Jungkook! Hello baby where are you!

 

Hello Kim Taehyung

 

Wait. Who is this? Where is Jungkook?

 

Oh don’t worry. Jungkook is fine. Here you can talk to him

 

Taehyung I’m sorry but don’t come for me it’s a tra-

 

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence the Man started speaking.

 

See he is fine, Now Taehyung I’ll give him back on one condition.

 

I’ll do anything what is it?

 

You have to come get him.

 

The man then gave Taehyung a place to go. It was an old warehouse in the middle of town. It had been abandoned for years.

 

Taehyung had looked to see where the place was. It was only a few blocks from where Jungkook was taken.

 

Taehyung set off on his own to go get Jungkook back.

 

Taehyung was nervous walking into the building. He entered and saw nothing it was just an old run down warehouse, so he walked around to see if he could find Jungkook anywhere.

 

He walked into a very dark room. He could hear something. Taehyung stopped in his tracks. He heard muffles? Taehyung walked forward to see if he could figure out what the sound was coming from.

 

He then notice that the sound was coming from Jungkook. Jungkook was tied down into a chair, with a tape over his mouth. He had bruises and cuts on his face and arms.

 

“Jungkook!” Taehyung said taking the tape off of his mouth carefully. “Jungkook are you ok? Are you badly hurt anywhere? Jungkook talk to me.”

 

Jungkook hadn’t said a word.

 

“Taehyung, I thought I told you not to come for me.” Jungkook said with a tear falling down his cheek.

 

“What? Jungkook I would never leave you here.” Taehyung said to him softly while he started to until Jungkook’s arms.

 

Taehyung successfully untied one of Jungkook’s hands

 

“Taehyung you need to leave before they come back. Please go. I don’t want you to get hurt” Jungkook said.

 

Before Taehyung could do anything else, he felt a hard hit to his face.

 

“Well well if it isn’t Kim Taehyung. Looks like I interrupted a nice family reunion.” The man said standing over Taehyung. “Never knew you had a soft spot, especially for a street rat.”

 

Taehyung was angry. The pain from the hit didn’t matter to him anymore. He only wanted to free Jungkook.

 

Taehyung balled his fist and lunged at the man knocking him off his feet. He began to hit the man over and over again. Taehyung didn’t do this for long before he felt a pair of shaking hands trying to pull him off of the man.

 

“Taehyung stop! J-just stop. Leave him okay. I-I just want to get out of here.”

 

Taehyung wasn’t finished with the man. He quickly picked the man up and placed him in the chair that Jungkook used to be in. Taehyung quickly tied up the man.

 

“Come on Jungkook lets go.” Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook and helping him walk out of the warehouse.

 

Taehyung went to a near by store to call his security.

 

Yes yes the man is in the warehouse and me and Jungkook are fine. Just hurry ok Jungkook isn’t looking to good.

 

It was true Jungkook look beaten. He had cuts and bruises and a slight limp form the abuse he had endured from the man.

 

“Jungkook will you tell me what happened.” Taehyung said sitting next to him.

 

“I don’t really remember. I thought that they had you but before I could escape they took me. There were 3 of them. I knew I couldn’t take them all at once. Then I woke up in the warehouse. They just kept hitting me over and over until I out. Then I thought I heard you from behind me so I tried to scream, but I couldn’t.” Jungkook said as his voice began to break and tears fell don his cheek. “Taehyung it was terrible. I missed you so much.”

 

Taehyung felt terrible. Terrible for putting Jungkook in any type of trouble.

 

“it’s ok Jungkook, the police will find the other man and put them away for good. I promise you that. Now come on lets go home Security is finally here.”