Taken

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung and Jungkook were exhausted. They had been training for many hours each day.

 

“Tae,” Jungkook said laying down next to him on the cold floor “I’m tired and kinda hungry.”

 

“Well then how about you go to the store and go get you something.”

 

“Can i?” Jungkook said sitting up looking over to Taehyung.

 

“Yeah sure go ahead but be back in an hour ok.”

 

“Ok.” Jungkook said giving Taehyung a kiss on the forehead before leaving the building to go to the store.

 

Jungkook arrives at the store and calls Taehyung-

 

Hyung~ What do you want me to get you

 

Get whatever you want to Kookie

 

But….. I need to know what YOU want

 

I don’t care what you get Kookie

 

Uh fine Hyung

 

Good. Now hurry up I miss you already

 

Ok I’ll be back in about 30 minutes

I gotta go

Love you bye Hyung

 

Love you too Kookie

hurry home

 

After spending another 15 minutes in the store Jungkook decided to start his walk home. It was already starting to get dark outside, so Jungkook knew he had to get home quickly.

 

Jungkook walked home with a bag full of things for him and Taehyung. Jungkook got a surprise for Taehyung also.

 

Jungkook got Taehyung one of the ers he tried to steal years earlier.

 

“He’s gonna love it.” Jungkook said to himself as he walked to the building.

 

Jungkook couldn’t help but feel as if he was being followed. He could hear footsteps behind him that never seemed to leave. That followed him every corner he took.

 

Finally Jungkook got angered he turned to face the people following him.

 

“Whats your problem!?” Jungkook yelled slightly.

 

“Oh Taehyung must like the feisty ones huh.” A man said.

 

“What do you mean. What have you done to Tae!” Jungkook said.

 

“Oh don’t worry, we haven’t done anything with Taehyung. You should be more worried about what were going to do with you, Jeon Jungkook.” A second man said, while a third laughed.

 

Jungkook slowly walked backward trying to get far out of arms reach of the men. Jungkook tried to remember all that could from him and Taehyung’s training, but it all seemed to disappear because Jungkook was afraid.

 

“Oh don’t be afraid Jungkook.” The man said walking towards him. “We’re gonna take real good care of you.”

 

Before Jungkook could turn to run he felt a sharp pain in his arm. He looked to see that the man was injecting something into his arm.

 

“Wh-what is thi-“ Before Jungkook could finish his sentence he out, falling into the hands of the men.

 

Taehyung was beginning to worry after Jungkook hadn’t returned home after an hour since their phone call.
 

“Where could he be.” Taehyung said as he paced back and forth. “M-maybe he got lost on his way back?”

 

Taehyung was so worried about Jungkook.

 

“Ok I-I gotta go look for him.” But before Taehyung could step outside his Head of security walked in.

 

“Sir we have a problem.” Taehyung could feel his stomach knot. He already knew what the problem was.

 

“Sir someone has taken Jungkook.”

 

Taehyung filled with anger and fear.

 

“ We have to get him back right now.” Taehyung said.

 

“We know sir we have a team looking for him right now.”

 

Before Taehyung could be stopped he was grabbing his jacket and heading out the door to go find Jungkook.