I Love You

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

“Taehyung, can we go to sleep? I’m tired.”

 

“Yeah Jungkook.”

 

Taehyung had been working all day, but Jungkook hadn’t left Taehyung all day, he wanted to be with him.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook laid there in silence for a moment just to enjoy it.

 

“Jungkook,” Taehyung said facing him., “You wanna have the gang over tomorrow?”

 

“Yeah sure Taehyung, I think they’ll like to see you.”

 

“Okay I’ll tell security in the morning.”

 

“That’s sounds good.” Jungkook said yawning.

“Good night baby boy.” Taehyung said wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

 

“Good night Tae.”

 

Jungkook woke up to find Taehyung asleep at his desk.

 

“Tae.” Jungkook said half asleep, “Come on go get in bed, you don’t need to sleep at your desk.”

 

“Yeah I’m sorry. I got a call last night and I had to get something done, guess I just passed out.”

 

“Yeah, well its fine, just next time sleep in the bed, ok.”

 

“Taehyung do you have to do anything today?”

 

“Um, not that I know of. Do you wanna go do something?”

 

“Yeah, I kinda want to go and see the city, if that ok with you.”

 

“Yeah Jungkook we can go, do you wanna go see the gang and invite them too?”

 

“Yes, They’re gonna flip when they see you.”

 

“Well come on lets go.”

 

Jungkook and Taehyung we excited to go see the gang.

 

“Come on Taehyung,” Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung’s wrist and running towards the spot the usually hang out.

 

“Guys,” Jungkook said walking trough the door. “Guess who I have.”

 

Everyone was looking at Jungkook as Taehyung walked into the room.

“TAEHYUNG!!” Jimin screamed running up to Taehyung, giving him a tight hug.

“Oml, Taehyung. Where have you been?” J-hope asked excitedly hugging Taehyung.

 

“Hey Tae.” Yoongi said not getting off the couch.

 

“Where are Jin and Namjoon?” Taehyung asked looking for them.

 

“Oh, you don’t wanna know Taehyung.” Jimin said smirking. “Let’s just say they aren’t being to quiet.”

 

“Oh,” Taehyung said. “Well I’ll see them… when their done.”

 

“Yeah, well lets make some plans for today.” Jungkook said motioning Taehyung to the couch.

 

“Yeah, we can go anywhere you all want to, my treat. I haven’t seen you all in so long and I think it’ll be nice.” Taehyung said to everyone.

 

“That’s really nice Taehyung.” J-hope said, “so what do you all want to do?”

 

They all sat in silence thinking of ideas of what they wanted to do when Jin and Namjoon walked in.

“Oh hi Taehyung.” Jin said blushing.

 

“Hey kid.” Namjoon said.

 

“Hey guys.” Taehyung said to the pair.

 

“What are you all doing?” Jin asked.

 

“Taehyung said that he was going to treat us today, we can go wherever we chose.” Jimin said

 

“Oh ok, so anyone thought of anything?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Oh I know what we should all go eat,” Jungkook said, “ two words… Lamb Skewers.”

 

“Yes, I like that idea.” Yoongi said happily.

 

“It’s settled then Lamb Skewers for lunch, but what will we do after?” Taehyung asked.

 

“I don’t know, is there anything in the city we can do Tae?” Jimin asked.

 

“There is this really amazing cinema in town, its beautiful. How about we go there?”

 

“Oh can we please.” Jimin asked everyone.

 

“Yeah sure Chimchim.” Yoongi said rubbing his head messing up his hair.

 

“Yeah I’m down. Are you?” Namjoon asked Jin.

 

Jin shook his head excided to go to the cinema.

 

“Is that ok with you Jungkook?” Taehyung asked him.

“Yeah sure Taehyung, I don’t care were we go, but I GET TO SIT BY TAE I CALL IT.”

 

“I CALL THE OTHER SIDE OF TAEHYUNG!!” Jimin said.

“Ok guys calm down,” Yoongi said, “but I call sitting next to Jimin.”

 

“Well I call Namjoon.” Jin said grabbing Namjoon’s arm.
 

“Ok whatever, come on guys the car is here already.” Taehyung said.

 

The gang had a really fun time talking at lunch, Taehyung enjoyed himself. He missed them a lot. He liked how they hadn’t changed since he had left.

 

“Guys come on we gotta go or we’ll miss the movie.” Taehyung said looking at his watch.

 

They all liked the movie well except Jimin, he’s not a big lets go sit for hours and watch random people act kind of person.

 

Everyone else liked it though. Taehyung got distracted during the movie, he would look over and see Jungkook smiling. Taehyung loved looking at Jungkook smile.

 

“Jungkook,” Taehyung said out side of the cinema, “Were are we gonna stay?”

 

Everyone else had left and went home, so they needed to decide were they were gonna stay.

 

“Well… maybe we can stay at my place.”

 

“Yes, can we please?”

 

“Sure Taehyung.”

 

Taehyung couldn’t wait to go to the house, he hadn’t been there in so long and he kind of missed it.

 

When Jungkook and Taehyung arrived, it was just as Taehyung had remembered it, nothing had changed. There was still one room, that nothing had changed in.

 

“Sorry if it’s a little dirty, the gang came over the day before I went to go see you so I haven’t been able to clean all that much.”

 

“It’s fine Jungkook, I don’t mind.” Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook’s hand and intertwining their fingers.

 

“Come on lets go inside.” Taehyung said happily.

 

“Taehyung, what do you wanna do?”

 

“Um, actually I’m pretty tired, can we just go to bed Kookie?”

 

“No one’s called me Kookie in such a long time, but sure we can Tae.”

 

“Good,” Taehyung said yawning, “cause I’m really tired.”

 

Taehyung felt so comfortable in the bed with Jungkook, he had missed waking up next to him.

 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook said rolling over to face him, “I missed you.”

 

“Yeah, I missed you too.” Taehyung said staring into Jungkook’s eyes.

 

Jungkook then cupped his hands around Taehyung’s cheeks and slowly leaned in to Taehyung’s lips.

 

Jungkook loved feeling Taehyung’s soft lips under his. He could fell Taehyung smile as he deepened the kiss

 

Taehyung slightly parted his lips partly and could feel Jungkook respond by dancing his tongue around Taehyung’s.

 

They deepened the kiss until both of them had no more breath.

 

“Jungkook…” Taehyung said pulling away for some air.

 

“Yeah Taehyung.”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too Tae.” Jungkook said giving Taehyung a peck on his lips. They fell asleep in each others arms.