Saved by an Angel

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung was the son of the most powerful clan leader, and one day would inherit his fathers greatness and become the clan leader himself.

 

This isn’t what Taehyung wanted. ”Why do I have to be the next clan leader?”

 

“You are the oldest, and most skilled.” His father would tell him every time Taehyung would ask why him.

 

One day, after hours of combat training, Taehyung thought about his being the next clan leader and hated the idea of it.

 

Taehyung decided he was going to run away to a small village, in hopes that his father would never find him, and he would never have to become clan leader.

 

One day as Taehyung an his guards drove through a small village, behind his fathers car, Taehyung jumped from the slow moving care and ran.

 

When Taehyung could run no more he stopped and slept on the street.

 

As Taehyung woke, he went to go find some food and found himself at a little restaurant. Having little money Taehyung ate very little that day.

 

As night fell again Taehyung knew it was no good if he had to sleep in the street again. Taehyung wondered around, until he came upon a group of men.

 

“E-excuse me sir, do you know where I could find a place to sleep.”

 

“yeah kid I know where you can sleep” He said with an evil grin, “We’ll show you.

 

They all walked together about two blocks with the man Taehyung talked to up front, and his buddies behind Taehyung.

 

“Are we almost there, sir.”

 

Looking to his friends, “ This is as far as your ever gonna get.”

 

As the man said this his two friends came up from behind Taehyung and tied him up.

 

They through Tae into a dark alley way and be can to him.

 

“Please sir, d-don’t do this.”

 

Taehyung pleaded.

 

“Come on kid, were just having a little fun.”

 

As Taehyung cried for help the men discarded his pants. Taehyung never thought this could happen to him.

 

Taehyung, the future clan leader, well used-to-be future clan leader, getting in an alley way.

 

As Taehyung was about to stop fighting he heard a thud. It was one of the men. They had been knocked out by someone.

 

Who knocked him out? As Taehyung got away from the men, he saw one man, an angel take on all three men at once, and win.

 

“Are you ok?” The stranger asked. Taehyung had no energy to answer him because Taehyung was so scared he had passed out.

 

The stranger walked three miles with Taehyung on his back, not caring what people though.

 

As Taehyung woke, he noticed that he was in a small house. He had never been here before and thousands of thoughts went through is head.

 

Before Taehyung could move he heard someone. “Hey, its ok. Your safe here. Hi, my names Jungkook.”

 

Taehyung looked at the man that had saved him from the and all he could do was cry.

 

Jungkook surprised by the reaction of Taehyung asked, “H-hey whats wrong?”

 

“Nothing, just- just Thank you, h-how could I ever repay you?”

 

“You don’t have to. I just wanted to make sure you were ok, but I know what I could use you for.”

 

“What?”

 

“You would be good at crime, I bet, no one knows yah, and you look pretty innocent, so that’s how you could pay me back, be my partner in crime.”

 

“Y-yeah sure, I’ll do it. I’ll do anything.”

 

“Ok… Partner.”