Lets have Lunch

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung sat in his room for days and cried thinking about all of the things he can’t go back to.

 

He missed the gang, he missed waking up and being able to do whatever he wanted, but most of all he missed Jungkook, he missed him a lot.

 

“I miss you Jungkook.” Taehyung said to himself everyday he sat in his room, in a ball, on his bed.

 

“Taehyung, get out of your room, your father wants to see you.” Taehyung heard one of his guards yell through his door.

 

“Fine.” Taehyung said angrily. He didn’t want to see his father, he never wanted to be here in the first place.

 

“Taehyung,” His father said from his bed. ”I need to tell you something very important.”

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Taehyung, I’m not well. I’m sick and I am not sure how much time I had, so I need you to become the new leader of the clan.”

 

“What no! I don’t want to be the leader, I want to go back to were I was before you took me.”

 

“You want to go back to that hood rat!!” Taehyung’s father yelled.

 

“I hate you.” Taehyung yelled back.

 

“I don’t care you, Taehyung are going to be clan leader!”

 

Taehyung didn’t care what his father said after that cause he ran to his room.

 

He stayed in his room for 2 days and didn’t speak or go see anyone.

 

“Taehyung,” a guard said from outside his door. “It’s your father you need to see him.”

 

“NO I don’t wanna see him ever again.”

 

“Taehyung, h-he’s dying. He doesn’t have much longer.”

 

Taehyung got out of his bed and walked out of the door with the guard. Taehyung didn’t want to see his father.

 

He slightly regretted saying those hateful words to his father, but he still didn’t want to be here, he missed Jungkook too much to ever really want to stay.

 

“Father.” Taehyung said quietly as he entered his room.

 

“In here Taehyung.”

 

“Father whats wrong with you?”

 

“I’m dying, but its ok, I want you to take care of the clan even though you don’t want to be leader you have to be its tradition.”

 

Taehyung started crying as he looked at his weak father.
 

“Also you have to be strong and make decisions to keep the peace.”

 

“I will father.” Taehyung said sobbing. That was the last thing he ever said to his father, because he died right there in front of a crying Taehyung.

 

Taehyung had not time to mourn his father’s death, he had to keep the peace, just like his father wanted.

 

He never forgot Jungkook though, he never forgot the night he saved him.

 

 

Taehyung grew cold hearted over the past two years, he had two to make decisions.

 

Jungkook never forgot about Taehyung, Jungkook could never tell Taehyung, but he loved having him around.

 

Jungkook was never the same after they took Taehyung from him, he never smiled, he hardly laughed, and he never stopped thinking about Taehyung.

 

Taehyung never forgot about Jungkook, Tae would send people to the village to check on him, to make sure he was ok.

 

He also thought about the what if, he brought Jungkook here.

 

He never thought he could do this, because he didn’t want to do what his father had done to him.

 

He didn’t want to take Jungkook out of the place he loved, to have him.

 

Taehyung thought of this for over the past 3 months and decided to ask Jungkook if he wanted to stay with him.

 

So Taehyung wrote him a letter,

 

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

 

It is me Kim Taehyung, I wanted to invite you to come and eat lunch with me. I want to discus a very important subject with you. I have missed you greatly and hope you write back.

 

Signed Kim Taehyung

 

Taehyung got one of his guards to hand deliver the letter to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook was surprised when he read the letter, he was sure that Taehyung had forgotten him, guess he hadn’t.

 

Jungkook immediately wrote back

 

Dear Kim Taehyung,

 

I am very surprised that you wrote me. I was sure you had forgotten who I was. I would be glad to have lunch with you. I can get lunch anytime. I too have missed you and can’t wait to see you

 

Signed Jeon Jungkook

 

It took two days to get the letter to Taehyung. Taehyung got his guards to go pick up Jungkook the same day he got the letter.

 

They were going to eat at Taehyung’s house and Taehyung hoped that Jungkook would want to stay with him.

 

Jungkook was nervous to see Taehyung after all this time, but it was to late to turn back now he was already in the car on the way to see him.