Lets Eat

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Jungkook POV

 

Jungkook admired the city as he road through it. He had never been here before.

 

He also couldn’t believe this was the place that Taehyung ran away from.

 

“Were here.” The driver said to Jungkook.

 

Jungkook was nervous to see Taehyung. He didn’t know how to act around him anymore.

 

The only Taehyung, Jungkook knew was the scared kid, who never wanted to go home to his father.

 

Jungkook had heard about the death of Taehyung’s father, but he wasn’t sure if he should bring it up, or say how he was sorry for his lose.

 

He didn’t know how Taehyung would react.

 

He walked through the grand doors to see Taehyung sitting at a table alone.

 

Jungkook was surprised at how well Taehyung looked after all these years, he looked cuter than Jungkook had remembered.

 

He couldn’t help but stare at him, he was wearing ripped skinny jeans, a leather jacket with a white shirt underneath, and a choker that Jungkook couldn’t take his eyes off of.

 

Taehyung POV

 

Taehyung was nervous. He sat at a table, with two seats this time, not one.

 

He couldn’t wait to see Jungkook, his first love. He couldn’t wait to ask him to stay, but he was scared, scared of the rejection he might get from the younger.

 

“He’s here sir, he’s pulling up right now.” Taehyungs guard said to him.

 

Taehyung’s nerves grew, he couldn’t wait to see Jungkook.

 

He then saw the door swing open, and he saw Jungkook walk in.

 

Jungkook was wearing black pants, that grabbed all his curves perfectly. Also he was wearing a plain white shirt, that was kinda see through and Taehyung could see his perfect frame.

 

Jungkook was perfect in Taehyung’s eyes.

 

“Hey Jungkook.” Taehyung said walking over to Jungkook.

 

“Hey Taehyung.”

 

When Taehyung reached Jungkook, he couldn’t hold it in anymore, he started to cry, and then hugged Jungkook.

 

Jungkook wasn’t surprised. Taehyung didn’t want to let go of Jungkook.

 

Taehyung was supposed to be cold, but he couldn’t when it came to Jungkook.

 

“I missed you so much Jungkook.” Taehyung said shakingnly.

 

“I missed you too Tae.”

 

Taehyung just buried his face deeper into the youngers neck when he heard those words.

 

They stayed there for a while, just enjoying each others warmth.

 

“Taehyung,” Jungkook said causing Taehyung to look up. “Can we eat now, I’m hungry.”

 

“Yeah, the food will be done soon.” Taehyung said with a chuckle.

 

“Jungkook, how is everyone?”

 

“Well, there pretty good, all that’s really happened is that Suga Hyung got arrested. He got caught robbing the store. Jimin was pretty broken up about it, but Yoongi’s out now.”

 

“Of course Yoongi got caught.” Taehyung said laughing.

 

“Yeah. Taehyung how have you been?”

 

“Ok, I guess. All I do now is work and it stinks. I never have any free time, but I’m glad I got to see you. I never could forget about you.”

 

“Yeah, I thought about you a lot too.”

 

Taehyung was trying to find the right time to ask Jungkook to stay with him.

 

“Jungkook, I have a really important question.”

 

“What is it Tae?”

 

“I was wondering if you would want to stay here.”

 

“Yeah Tae I’ll stay here tonight.”

 

“No Jungkook, I mean for good. I know its a lot to ask, but I don’t think I can live without you any longer.”

 

“Oh, I- I don’t know Taehyung.”

 

“I know its a lot, but I barely have made it the past two years without you.”

 

Jungkook was speechless, but he also knew that he wanted to stay with Taehyung, he too hated the years they weren’t with each other.

 

“Just think about it, but will you at least stay here a few days?”

 

“Yeah Taehyung, I’ll stay a few days.”

 

“Thank you Jungkook.” Taehyung said with a sigh.

 

“Look, the foods done,” Jungkook said pointing to the maids walking in with plates. “Thank god, I was starving.”

 

Taehyung watched Jungkook scarf down a hole plate of noodles.

 

“Aren’t you gonna eat.” Jungkook said looking up with noodles hanging out of his mouth.

 

“Yeah.” Taehyung said laughing at Jungkook.

 

After Jungkook and Taehyung were done eating Taehyung wanted to show Jungkook around.

 

“Jungkook I wanna show you something.”

 

Taehyung said walking to an elevator.

 

“Taehyung, why does this elevator had a -30thfloor?”

 

“Oh that’s were I have to do meetings, security doesn’t want people listening to them so they put the room 30 stories under ground, but we’re not going there.”

 

Jungkook saw Taehyung hit the button that would send them to the roof.

 

“Wow,” Jungkook said exiting the elevator. “What is all of this.”

 

“I come up here when I feel sad or just need some time to think, and the views amazing.”

 

Jungkook walked to the edge of the building. Taehyung was right the view was amazing from up here you could see the whole city.

 

Taehyung stared at Jungkook as he looked at the view. The sun was hitting Jungkook’s white shirt perfectly for Taehyung to see the outline of his frame.

 

Taehyung doesn’t know what came over him he walked up to the younger and wrapped his arms around his waist and embraced him.

 

He then gave Jungkook a kiss on his neck. Jungkook shivered as he felt Taehyung’s lips kiss his sensitive skin.

 

Taehyung whispered, “I love you Jungkook.”

 

“I love you too Tae.”