You make this hard for me

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

“Jungkook, do you wanna stay in my room or one by yourself?”

 

“That’s a dumb question. I came here to see you if I’m in a separate room I won’t get to see you so in a room with you.”

 

“Ok well let me show you it then.”

 

Taehyung and Jungkook talked all the way to the room about things that happened while they weren’t together.

 

“Wow,” Jungkook said walking into Taehyung’s huge room. “This is bigger than my whole house.”

 

“Yeah its big but it get lonely with no one to share it with, but not while you’re here.”

 

“Yeah I guess.” Jungkook said scratching his neck.

 

“Jungkook is there something you want to tell me?”

 

Taehyung could tell the younger was holding something back from him. He could see it in his eyes.

 

“Come on kook, you can tell me anything.” Taehyung said walking towards a Jungkook and facing him.

 

“It-its nothing Tae.”

 

“Jungkook,” Taehyung said sternly. “Tell me whats wrong. Have I done something?”

 

“No Tae,” Jungkook said grabbing Taehyung’s chin.” You haven’t done anything wrong. I just don’t know what to do.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I can’t live without you, I can’t remember the last time I’ve smiled, that was until I got to see you today. I wanna stay here with you forever, but I don’t know if its right to.”

 

“Jungkook, you do whatever you feel is right to you. It was really hard to be without you, but I’ll manage if you don’t want to stay here with me.”

 

“That’s the thing Tae, I do wanna stay here cause I can’t function without you.”

 

“Oh, well maybe with will help.” Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jungkook’s neck and slowly leaned in.

 

Taehyung loved the feeling when he felt Jungkook’s soft lips on his.

 

Jungkook was surprised at the sudden affection, but he didn’t care he couldn’t help but love Taehyung’s soft lips that felt like they belonged on his.

 

Taehyung had been dreaming of kissing Jungkook ever since he began to watch him as he slept. Taehyung had dreamed of feeling Jungkook’s lips.

 

Jungkook pulls back.

 

“Taehyung, you’re making this really hard for me.” Jungkook said whining.

 

“Oh, I’m sorry Kook. You don’t have to stay but I really hope you will.” Taehyung said putting together their foreheads.

 

“I wanna stay with you Taehyung, I don’t ever wanna leave your side. I’m staying here.”

 

“Really!” Taehyung said excitedly slightly jumping.
 

“Yeah Tae, I’m gonna stay.”

 

“Thank you Jungkook.” Taehyung said tightly hugging him.

 

“Your welcome Taehyung.”

 

“Well since your staying I should let you know that I get busy a lot, but I’ll make time for you ok. Also you can have to gang over when ever you want, but I need to know before hand so I can tell security. *whispering* cause I don’t know what they’ll do if strangers try to come inside.”

 

“Ok Tae, I’ll tell you whenever I plan on having the gang over. There gonna be really surprised that I’m staying here, but they’ll be fine without me.”

 

Jungkook knew he would have the gangs support because while Taehyung was gone Jungkook, wasn’t Jungkook anymore.

 

“yeah I can’t wait to see them. Don’t tell them but I miss them.”

 

“Fine Taehyung, I won’t tell them cause knowing them they wouldn’t let you live that down.”

 

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I’ve been kinda busy, not really, but yeah ok.