City Boy

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

Taehyung stayed been staying with Jungkook for a year now and has gotten better at crime.

 

Taehyung still slips up sometimes and gets caught, but he’s a good liar so he’s never been in any real trouble.

 

“You ready to go Tae?’’

 

“Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s go.”

 

Taehyung and Jungkook were going to Yoongi’s house.

 

They had a big job to do. Yoongi heard of a truck that was coming though town that held some expensive stuff, but the gang wasn’t sure if they would go through with it or not.

 

“I-I don’t think we should go it, it-it’s to dangerous.” J-hope said nervously.

 

“Hope’s right, this is bigger than stealing a few things from the store. We could get into some real bad trouble if were caught.” RM said.

 

“Come on guys we can do this. Think of the possibilities with all that money.” Yoongi exclaimed.

 

“We’ll I don’t wanna do it.” Taehyung said firmly.

 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung. “Well, if Tae isn’t going …I’m not going.” It was like Jungkook to back off from a job, but he felt responsible for Taehyung and planned on keeping him safe.

 

“Well I’m with Yoongi, we could get so much.” Jimin said quietly.

 

Everyone knew Jimin would agree with Yoongi. They’ve been inseparable ever since Jimin joined the gang.

 

Yoongi was soft when it came to Jimin, and Jimin knew this, and Jimin loved it.

 

“Thanks Chim, but its fine we need the gang and if they won’t, then we won’t … ok.”

 

*sighs ”Fine Yoon, we won’t go.”

 

Yoongi didn’t want Jimin to get hurt or worse, that’s why he changed his mind.

 

Everyone in the gang knew that Yoongi loved Jimin too much to let him get hurt.

 

“Since were not going let go get some drinks.” Jungkook said excitedly.

 

They all went to the bar and got some drinks.

 

“So Taehyung, you’ve been with us for a while, but where were you before you were here?’’

 

“I-I was in … the city.” Taehyung looks at Jungkook with fear in his eyes.

 

Taehyung learned over the year he had been with the gang that they would do anything for some money.

 

Taehyung’s father had set out a big award for anyone who knew where Taehyung was, but Jungkook and Taehyung kept this from the gang.

 

Jungkook knew better than anyone that if the others found out they would turn Taehyung in with no hesitation and split the reward.

 

“What are you doing out here if you lived in the city.” Yoongi asked.

 

“I had to get away from m-my father.”

 

“Your father?”

 

“Yes, my father Yoongi. Can we talk about something else?”

 

“Ugh, whatever city boy.” Yoongi said mockingly.

 

“Shut-up, I’m no city boy.” Taehyung yelled causing the bar to go quiet.

 

“Come on lets get out of here Taehyung. We gotta get home anyways.” Jungkook said in a calming voice. “We’ll see you later guys.”

 

Taehyung and Jungkook walked home together. Taehyung was never far from Jungkook, Tae felt safe with him.

 

“Tae what was all that about.”

 

“What do you mean Jungkook.”

 

“You know what I mean. You getting angry at Yoongi. Their gonna get suspicious if you don’t calm down ok.”

 

“Yeah I know, I’m sorry.” Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook’s arm.

 

“Whats the matter Tae.”

 

*sobbing “I just don’t wanna go back. I-it was terrible there. I never wanna go back.”
 

“Its ok Tae. I want let them take you back.” Jungkook said hugging Taehyung tightly.

 

“Come on we better get you home.”

 

As Taehyung and Jungkook got home Taehyung went and got in bed.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook slept in the same room, because neither of them felt the need of trying to get a bigger house.

 

Also they couldn’t afford anything bigger than what they got.

 

“Jungkook, come get in bed I’m tired.”

 

“I’m going hold on.”

 

Jungkook got in bed and turned toward Taehyung.

 

“Goodnight Tae.”

 

“Goodnight Jungkook.”

 

Jungkook always feel asleep first, but Taehyung had trouble going to sleep most nights.

 

Taehyung turned over to find Jungkook sound asleep.

 

Taehyung stared at him and admired his beauty. Taehyung never knew how Jungkook could be so beautiful.

 

For a couple months now Taehyung has began to have feelings for Jungkook and he loved when they would go to sleep because he could admire Jungkook.

 

Taehyung looked at the younger with lust in his eyes and never wanted to leave him.

 

“I love you Jungkook.” Taehyung whispered staring at the younger. “I’m never wanna leave you.”