Lets See What You Can Do

Never thought it Could Happen to Me

“I have a question though, Who are you?” Jungkook asked

 

“Oh… um I am Taehyung, the next clan leader, but I don’t wanna be so I ran away. Then you know, last night happened.”

 

“Wait, you, the next clan leader. Why would you come here?”

 

“I only came here because it was my last chance to run before I was home.”

 

“Why run, it couldn’t of been that bad, heck you could of done whatever you wanted as clan leader.”

 

“Look, I just don’t wanna be clan leader and that’s it!”

 

“Ok ok, calm down. Since your my partner you need to learn the ropes.”

 

Jungkook took Taehyung out to see what he could do.

 

“Ok, Taehyung, I want you to steal that.”

 

Taehyung looked at what Jungkook was pointing at. It was a lollipop.

 

“Why do I need to steal a lollipop?”

 

“Just seeing what you can do, now go.”

 

Taehyung walked into the store and as the cashier was in the back stole the lollipop, but as he was walking out he heard someone shout, ”Hey come back here!”

 

Taehyung looked back and the cashier was behind him calling for Taehyung.

 

“What do you need sir?”

 

“You gonna pay for that.” As the cashier said this he pointed to the lollipop in Taehyung’s hand.

 

“Oh, I-I’m sorry, I must have forgotten. I’m in a hurry”

 

Taehyung pays for the lollipop and walks outside to Jungkook laughing his head off.

 

“Come on Tae, you couldn’t even steal a lollipop without getting caught. Hey at least you are good at lying. I’ll show you how its done.”

 

Jungkook walks into the store goes to the back and takes a beer bottle. Jungkook hides it in him big jacket and walks out of the store.

 

“Catch Taehyung.” Jungkook said throwing him the beer.

 

“H-how did you do that so easily.’’

 

“I’ve had a lot of practice. When I was younger, my father was never at home, and my mom was sick, so I would steal here food from the store. Then she died and dad never came home so I had to find a way to survive.”

 

“Oh.” Taehyung was surprised at what is ‘guardian angel’ had gone through.

 

“Yeah but you would never understand. Mister future clan leader.”

 

“I’M NOT THE CLAN LEADER!”

 

“Woah, calm down hot shot. I won’t call you clan leader anymore, ok.”

 

“ok, and I do know what its like to have to take care of someone and your father being away all the time. My mom died when I was 15, and since my father is the clan leader, he too was never home.”

 

“I want you to meet the rest of the gang, come on.”

 

Jungkook walks Taehyung to an old building, inside there were 5 people all laughing and hanging out.

 

“Guys, I have a knew recruit.”

 

Silence flew over the room and everyone looked at Taehyung.

 

“Well, who is it.” Someone named Jimin asked.

 

“Well introduce yourself.” Jungkook said.

 

“Oh, I’m Taehyung.”

 

“Well, that’s Jimin, Rm, Jin, J-hope, and Yoongi.”

 

“Hey, Taehyung.” Jimin said.

 

“Sup.” Yoongi said with a nod.

 

“Hello, Taehyung welcome to the gang.” Rm said

 

“HI, there.” Jin said with a smile.”

 

J-hope stood up and shook Taehyungs hand happily.

 

“Hi, I’m J-hope nice to meet you.”

 

“Go ahead and sit, they might not bite.” Jungkook said with a laugh.

 

Back at home, Taehyung’s father was searching for Taehyung, needing him to come home.

 

“Where is that stupid kid, I need him here! I need him training and learning what to do when he is clan leader! WHERE IS HE?!”

 

Taehyung never thought his father would find him here, at least not with Jungkook. Jungkook the criminal that saved him.