Babysitting day 1

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie woke up hoping that it was just all a dream. That it was just a really weird dream but then, she came back to reality when she heard a kid’s voice.

Jisoo and Lisa were jumping up and down in the bed. They have much more energy than before. Jennie whined and the two of them stopped.  

“Lisa, Jisoo, behave yourself!” Jennie frowned. Lisa lowered her head immediately expecting a word from the older while Jisoo was frowning. 

“I’m sowy.” Lisa said. Jennie was sure she can have an heartattack any moment of their cuteness. 

“It’s okay as long as you behave okay?” Lisa nodded. “And what about you Jisoo?” 

“Why did you know my name?” Jisoo frowned. “I didn’t tell you my name.” 

“So your will not say sorry and behave like Lisa did? Your asking me instead?” Jennie crossed her arms. 

“No.” Jisoo crossed her arms too. 

“Aish this kid.” Jennie shook her head

“I’m hungwy.” Chaeyoung pulled Jennie’s shirt and Jennie proceed to the kitchen to cook breakfast. 

Chaeyoung already placed herself in the chair waiting for the food. Jennie chuckled, she never expected that little chaeyoung still loves food. Lisa sat beside chaeyoung. 

“Hey hey hey!” Lisa grinned at Chaeyoung. 

“What?” 

“You!” Lisa pointed at her. “You’re like a chipmunk.” Lisa laughed. 

“Yah! Am not! You meanie!” Chaeyoung pouted. Jennie chuckled but she’s still can’t get use of this. 

“Okay kids, breakfast is ready.” Jennie placed the food. She called Jisoo but the kid didn’t answer her. “Aish this hardheaded little unnie.” She walked to call Jisoo again and found in her bed sleeping soundly. 

Jennie smiled at the cute little Jisoo. “She was more cuter when she’s calm like this.” She chuckled. “Jisoo.” 

“...ngh..” Jisoo had this frown on her face. 

“Wake up chu. Let’s eat breakfast.” Still no progress. “Hmm.. there’s chicken.” 

“C-Chicken?” Jisoo woke up immediately. 

“Yes chu. Let’s go?” Jennie smiled. Jisoo raise her hand and Jennie frowned. “Hmm?” 

“Unnie, carry me pwease.” Jisoo used her puppy eyes to Jennie. 

“Just this time.” Jennie pinched playfully Jisoo’s cheeks. 

 

After breakfast, Jennie was washing the plates while the three was playing at the living ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter