Kiss

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

since their dogs are in their dorm now, Irene and Yeri were cautious. Well, they are scared of dogs. The two of them were just enjoyed watching Jisoo walking around while Kuma and dalgom was on her side. 

Imagine a furry creatures with a little cute kid on one picture can make your heart flatter. It was too cute. 

“I wonder why, it looks like I’m not scared of dogs anymore.” Yeri said and Irene nodded in agreement. 

“So Jichu softened your heart towards dogs, yes?” Wendy chuckled. 

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung and Lisa were playing with Seulgi and Jennie realized that Joy was not there. 

“So Joy had a schedule right now?” She asked. 

“As I have remembered we all don’t have schedule.” Irene answered. 

“Oh she said she had something to buy first before going here.” Yeri said. 

After a minutes had past, the doorbell rang and the three kids ran with Wendy to open the door. It was joy and was welcomed by hug with the kids. She was melting on the spot. 

“I bought some food, kids. Want some ice cream and pizza?” She chuckled. 

“Food!” Chaeyoung cheered and followed Joy to the dinning area. They all eat and giggled when they saw the three kids having an ice cream on there face. 

The time went by and the redvelvet members need to go home. Joy hadn’t realized she dropped something and Lisa saw it. She saw a DVD and showed it to Jisoo and Chaeyoung. 

“I think it’s a movie.” Chaeyoung said. 

“Yeah. Let’s watch it!” Lisa said and they all agreed. They didn’t bother Jennie since their unnie is busy cleaning and Jisoo saw how Jennie operated it the other day. They successfully opened it. 

 

 

“It’s your fault for being so cute.” A man  said. “Geez. It’s because you were in a good mood.” A woman’s voice this time. Jennie went to the living room to see what are the kids watching. 

She widened her eyes when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter