suspicious

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie, Jisoo and Chaeyoung was seating on the couch to discuss things while Lisa was playing around Jisoo. The younger is really fond of making fun with the older.  

“Chu, is so small.” Lisa repeated and pinched Jisoo’s cheeks. 

“Call me detective Chu.” Jisoo said. 

“Detective Pikachu.” Chaeyoung mumbled. 

“I heard that.” Jisoo said while Chaeyoung closed tightly. 

“Anyways, hows your feeling guys?” Jennie asked. 

“Weird but I’m fine tho.” Jisoo said. 

“Me too.” Chaeyoung nodded. 

“You guys are always weird.” Jennie giggled. 

“Lisa agreed! Chu is always weird.” Lisa said. 

“Yah! Nallalisa!” 

“No chu.. call me Lisa unnie.” Lisa patted her head. 

“No way!” 

“Yes way.” 

“Jendeukie!” Jisoo was sat on Jennie’s lap and was sulking like a baby. 

“It’s okay baby chu, Lisa unnie was just having fun with you.” Jennie teased Jisoo. 

“You can call me Chaeyoung unnie too.” Chaeyoung giggled. 

“You guys are making fun of me again!” She whined. 

Jennie received a call from Yeri and immediately answered. “Hello? Jennie unnie?” 

“Speaking.” Jennie said. 

“Unnie, Me and Joy was planing on going back to your dorm because Wendy unnie told us to accompany you.” 

“Thank you guys. You don’t have to.” 

“It’s okay. We understand Wendy unnie why she suddenly wants us to accompany after we saw two suspicious people.” Yeri informed Jennie. 

“What do you mean suspicious?” Jennie began to mentally panicked since she got scared easily. Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked at Jennie. 

“We saw them. A guy with a telescope as if he’s trying to peek and a girl who was holding something lookingdirectly at your door.” 

“Yeri, don’t scare me.” Jennie said. 

“No unnie. We’re on our way, Joy suddenly wants to go to a convenient store.” Yeri said. “See you. Don’t open the door unless it’s us.” She ended the call. 

“What was that?” Jisoo asked and Jennie told them what Yeri has just informed her. Chaeyoung scooted at Jennie, clearly scared. 

Jennie tried to calm as she had to protect her friends. She’s having a thoughts of ‘what if  they would knock at  the door and pretend to be a delivery guy?’, ‘what if they would barge on our dorm?’, ‘what if, they are really trying too kill us?’ 

Jisoo looked at the both of them and asked Lisa to cover the windows with curtains which Lisa obliged. 

“Jendeuk, Chaengie. Don’t worry guys. Stay calm, me and Lisa are always here to protect you.” Jisoo tried to ease them. 

“Yeah! Lisa agreed.” Lisa said. “Lisa will protect you together with small Chu!” 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter