Pool

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time, Joy wanted to go to the pool and joined the kids whining when Joohyun disapproved her suggestion. Well, Joy just wanted to unwind her unnies’ stress. 

Lately, she noticed them being stressed over something but one thing’s for sure it’s about the three blackpink members who shrink into a little cute kids. 

So she initiate something fun and relaxing activity to forget the problem at the moment while waiting for Jennie to come back. 

“Unnie, Joy is right. We should do something fun.” Yeri said. 

“Hyun,we can just rent the whole pool resort if you’re worried about getting caught with a mini blackpink members.” Seulgi smiled trying to reassure Joohyun. 

“Pretty please.” Joy plead and signaled the kids to do it too. 

“Pwetty pwease..” Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa clasped their hands together with their puppy eyes to Joohyun. With a sigh, the leader approved. 

 

 

The sun is so bright shining the day. With the energy they got, Joy and Seulgi shouted together with the kids. “The pool!!” And they ran. 

“Hey! Be careful! It’s dangerous to run around.” Joohyun scolded them. 

“Unnie! Unnie! I wanna slide!” Chaeyoung grabbed Joohyun’s hand. 

“Okay Chaeng. Let’s slide a lot after we get to put our things first okay?” 

“They have pump air!” Seulgi exclaimed. The kids eyes were shining with interest with this pump air. Seulgi blown the inner tubes. 

“Okay! It’s all set let’s now jump to the pool!” She excitedly said. 

“Pool pool!” The kids followed. 

“No you can’t!” Joohyun sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter