Mr. Cat

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

while Lisa and Chaeyoung were playing together, they found a cat. Lisa’s eyes sparkles. 

“Kitty!” She ran and it made the cat startled. 

“Lisa-ya dunn shout. You scared mr. cat.” Chaeyoung said. 

“Chaengie Chaengie! Mr. cat is so cute!” Lisa said excitedly.  

“Here. I have biscuits with me. Let’s feed mr. cat.” 

“Mr. cat. Here, a food.” Lisa grinned and the cat was just looking at her. Lisa and Chaeyoung slowly approached the cat and gave him the biscuits. 

The cat ate it still cautious of the two. Lisa can’t help it but pet the cat. It startled again and scratched Lisa’s hand. 

Chaeyoung on the other hand, ran towards Lisa who seemed to be with teary eyes. 

“Chaengie!” She cried when Chaeyoung scanned her hand. She blow the wound and patted Lisa. 

“Let’s go back to Unnie to treat your wounds.” She guided the younger towards their unnies. 

 

They saw Lisa who’s sniffing, red nose and puffy eyes. Yeri went to them and patted Lisa. 

“Aw.. poor little Lisa. What happened?” She asked. 

“Mr.. Mr.. Mr. cat attacked Lisa.” Lisa said between her sniffed. 

“Unnie, Chaeng help Lisa blow her wounds.” Chaeyoung grabbed Yeri’s shirt. 

“Lets go treat your wounds Lisa and very good Chaeng.” Yeri chuckled. 

Chaeyoung was sitting at Joy’s lap while watching a whining Lisa. 

“Shh. Don’t be too loud Lisa.” Jennie patted Lisa while Wendy was working at Lisa’s wounds. “Jisoo might wake up.” 

“Lisa is hurt Unnie.” Lisa whined. Wendy blow to ease the pain and gave her a candy. 

“Careful next time Lisa.” Wendy said. 

“Did mr. cat got angry with Lisa?” Chaeyoung asked after telling them what happened. 

“Mr. cat was just surprised. Lisa should waited for mr. cat to come to her.” Wendy explained. 

“But what if mr. cat would leave after eating?” Lisa asked this time. 

“Hmm..” Wendy was thinking. 

“Mr. cat would not leave if you’ll apologize to him.” Joy joked and the two believed her anyway. 

Jisoo talked gibberish on her sleep which made them giggled. 

“Shh..” Irene smiled. 

 

The two continued to play together while Jennie was watching them who was also in her deep thoughts. 

“Who would do such things? And who’s the culprit behind this? Well, I can see he/she is a genius at making such substance or something.” Jennie was talking in her mind. 

Jisoo woke up and Jennie went to the older which is now younger than her. 

“Chu. Does your knee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter