Whining

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It would be a complete lovely day if it weren’t for the whining kids at the park. Seulgi and Joohyun brought them to the park to play and have some fresh air. 

Well, they were extra careful to not be spotted or noticed by some fans or paparazzi. Redvelvet decided to take them outside since the kids won’t stop whining about their Jennie unnie not coming home yet. 

So the members decided to bring them for a change of environment around them and not just like a prison in their dorm. But seeing now, the kids are pouting. 

“What is it? Those blatant unhappy faces?” Joohyun asked. 

“Come on. We’ve finally come to the park. Let’s play!” Seulgi said hoping to cheer the three little kids. 

“What about Jennie unnie?” Jisoo asked. 

“Jennie is still working. Don’t worry about it she’ll be home in two more days. Okay?” Seulgi smiled but the three pouted cutely and just decided to play. 

 

While the kids were playing, Seulgi and Joohyun were just sitting on the bench. 

“Hyun, do you think Jennie will find a clue there?” Seulgi asked. 

“I just hope she can find even just a little clue.” Joohyun sighed. “I wish I can go there to help her search for it.” 

“It could be dangerous for her to search alone for it.” They frowned. 

“S-seulgi unnie!!” Jisoo screamed with a shaky voice. “Scawy!” Her eyes were watery while she tightly hold on to the bars or the ladder. 

“If youre afraid don’t climb there.” Seulgi cared Jisoo. 

“But I wanna slide.. together with seul Unnie.” Jisoo had a puppy eyes. 

“U-uhh..” 

“wanna slide the big slide with unnie.. pwease?” Jisoo said and Seulgi doesn’t have a choice but to slide with Jisoo. Joohyun chuckled watching them and widened her eyes when she saw Chaeyoung and Lisa. 

Lisa was standing and the wobbling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter