Pasta

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was up early in the morning to prepare breakfast, clean their dorm and unpack her things. She looked at her three kids sleeping soundly and smiled. 

Kuma was following her together with Dalgom. She went near the door and the kids which she didn’t noticed that their already awake jumped into her while crying.  

“No! Dunn leave us again!” They cried while hugging Jennie. “You can’t go!” 

“I’m not leaving you guys.” Jennie giggled. “I was just getting my bag that was left at the entranceway.” 

“You wunn leave us?” Chaeyoung asked. 

“No sweetie.” Jennie hugged them back. 

Because it seems that many days they couldn’t see Jennie caused them to be very lonely. 

“Come on. Let’s go eat, yes?” 

 

While eating pancakes, they want Jennie to feed them. They were acting spoiled. 

“Does the unnies spoiled you like this?” Jennie frowned. 

“Unnie, Chae wanns pasta.” Chaeyoung said while munching. 

“Chu too! Chu too!” Jisoo raised her hands. 

“Ah! Me too! Lisa wanns pasta too!” Lisa imitated Jisoo and raised her hands. 

“Okay. We’ll have pasta later if you would behave while unnie is cleaning.” 

“Yay!!” 

“Finish your food and help me clean.” Jennie said and the kids whined. “Chu, Chaeng and Lisa won’t help their unnie. How about their unnie will leave again?” Jennie acted with a fake cry. 

“No no no! We will help Jen unnie!” They immediately said. 

“Really?” Jennie smirked. 

“Uhuh!” The nodded. 

“You’ll listen to whatever unnie will say?” 

“Uhuh.” 

“Then, let’s clean together!!” Jennie grinned and showing her childish side to the kids making them cheer too. 

 

After eating, Jennie washed the dishes while Jisoo was putting her toys back at the right place and Chaeyoung helped Jennie with the dishes and Lisa was sweeping. 

It made Jennie proud and her work would be easier and faster. After Chaeyoung and Jennie do the dishes, Jennie went to do the laundry and Chaeyoung helped t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter