To Kim’s Residence

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They started moving to Jennie's house where her mom was waiting. Red Velvet didn't came along with them and agreed to just visit them the next day. 

"won't your mom be surprise with our current appearance?" Jisoo asked.

"I already explained to her." Jennie answered.

"I can't wait to see her reaction." Jisoo smirked. "I need to record it. Where's my phone?"

"Dont make fun of my mom, unnie. I'm warning you."

"relax Jendeuk." Jisoo giggled.

"It's bad making fun of elders unnie." Chaeyoung added.

"Lisa agreed." Lisa nodded.

"Hey! You were making fun of me the other day!" Jisoo whined. "That's unfair you know."

"But we're older than you, small Chu." Lisa seriously said.

"that's it! I'm angry now." Jisoo crossed her arms and pouted.

"You're cute when you're angry small Chu." Chaeyoung giggled.

"Yah! You called me Unnie earlier why call me small Chu?"

"that's for me to decide." Chaeyoung said.

"Jendeukie, our sweet Chaeng is a meanie now." Jisoo acted to be shocked.

"Just behave, small Chu." Jennie said. Jisoo glared at Lisa and jumped onto the girl's lap.

"this your fault. Now they call me small Chu now." Jisoo pinched Lisa's cheeks.

"ouch! You're hurting Lisa!" Lisa whined.

"Thats enough you two. We're almost there."

 

They arrived and two persons helped Jennie with their luggage. Jennie's mom welcomed them. 
"I'm happy you were staying here." Mrs. Kim said and hugged her daughter.

"sorry for the sudden call mom." Jennie said.

"What are you saying? You know I'm happy that you're here."

"sorry to interrupt." Jisoo grinned and looked at Mrs. Kim. "Hello aunt, how are you? Thank you for having us."

"who's this cute kid?" Mrs. Kim asked with a smile. "She looked like Jisoo."

"she's small Chu." Lisa inserted.

"Yeah, I'm small Chu." Jisoo introduced. "Wait. That's not it." She glared at Lisa. "I'm Kim Jisoo."

"hello, I'm Park Chaeyoung." Chaeng introduced herself formally. "Sorry for bothering you, Mrs. Kim."

"what's going on?" Mrs. Kim raised her brow. "What kind of prank is this?"

"I already explained to you this mom." Jennie sighed.

"this is really Kim Jisoo, aunt! You're favorite Jisoo!" Jisoo jumped while smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter