Outside

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Redvelvet members went to the Blackpink’s dorm to get them. Jennie sighed when Jisoo won’t talk to her. The three kids wore kid’s hats, shorts and a shirt and shoes. They hold Jennie’s hand and Jisoo hold Lisa’s hand. 

“Don’t play too much there that you might get hurt okay?” Jennie asked. 

“Yes.” They answered. 

“You won’t talk to strangers. Okay? If they would talk to you call us okay?” 

“Yes.” 

“You will listen to me or the unnies okay?” 

“Yes.” 

“Good.” Jennie smiled. 

 

“Let’s go go go!” Seulgi, joy and yeri shouted excitedly. 

“Go go!” The three kids cheered. 

“We’re going on a trip in our favorite rocketship..” Jisoo sang and the the two joined. The unnies were just melting on their cuteness. 

 

At the venue, they settled first. They were having a picnic. The kids are now playing chase with Joy and Seulgi. 

This outing is nice for them to relax. They dont have to worry about paparazzi or something because a relative of Wendy owned the place and was reserved exclusively for them. 

Jennie, Irene and Wendy was thinking on how they would get the three back to their normal present self and Yeri joined them. 

“How about we search for more clue? Maybe there’s some note left on your bag Jen.” Irene said. 

“I’ll look more into it unnie.” Jennie said while looking at the three. 

 

 

They stopped playing for a while to take a rest first. 

“Kids. Let’s change your shirt first.” Jennie called them. She really acted a mother to them than an Unnie. They all went to Jennie but Jisoo went to Irene. 

“Iwene Unnie.” Jisoo pulled Irene. 

“Yes chu?” 

“Can you pwease change my shirt?” 

“Sure. You don’t want Jennie Unnie to change it for you?” Irene asked and Jisoo shook her head. “Why?” 

“Look. Her hands are full.” Jisoo whispered and Irene giggled. “And Unnie hates chu.” She pouted. 

“Who said she hate you?” 

“Unnie got angry at chu. And Unnie is tired with chu.” 

“Jennie Unnie is not angwy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter