Troublesome

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and the three kids fell asleep after playing while the other three ladies just shook their heads. 

“Seul..” Irene woke her up softly so the little kids won’t be disturbed.  

“What?” Seulgi whined. 

“Did you happened to turn into a kid too or what?” Irene raised her eyebrow. 

“Just five more minutes unnie.” Seulgi pleaded. 

“We have to go now seul. We’ll be back tomorrow to help Jennie take care of them.” 

“Okay.” Seulgi pouted and was about to stand but a cute tiny hands are clenching on her shirt. 

“So cute.” Wendy chuckled. 

“Chu..” Seulgi whispered. “Gonna go now.” A few seconds, Jisoo let go of her shirt. 

“So.. thank you for coming unnies.” Jennie said. 

“No problem Jen.” Wendy said in English. “So well be back tomorrow morning.” 

 

At night, Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Lisa woke up and was energized again. They were running around the house. Chasing with each other. Jennie was dizzy because she was tired. 

“Kids, behave yourselves!” 

“How about you pway with us too!” Lisa said. 

“Yeah! That would be fun Unnie.” Chaeyoung dragged Jennie. 

“I’m tired. Can you please stop running around. You might get hurt.” Jennie sighed. 

“Are you scared of getting hurt Unnie?” Jisoo asked. “Dun wowwy. We’ll blow and kiss your ouch part.” 

“Yeah!” The both agreed. Jennie giggled. She can’t help it that this guys are so cute. 

“I’ll play with you but just for a bit, ‘kay?” They started to play. Lisa clumsily hit Chaeyoung with the ball which made chaeyoung cried loudly. 

“Oh no! It’s okay Chae Chae.” Jennie said hugging Chaeyoug and caressing where she got hit. Lisa was looking at her feet with teary eyes. “Lisa you have to be careful!” 

“I’m.. Im sowy..” Lisa sniffed. 

“Aish. Don’t cry. I’m sorry Okay?” Jennie hugged her too. 

“Nallalisa!” Jisoo suddenly said. “We should kiss Chaengie’s ouch part.” Lisa nodded and both of them kissed Chaeyoung. 

“Is it still hurt Chaeng?” Jennie asked and Chaeyoung shook her head trying to wiped her tears. “Okay. Behave okay? I’ll just cook dinner.” 

 

Jennie cooked kimchi fried rice which the three love so much. They were jumping in joy when they smell delicious food. 

“Okay. Let’s eat now.” Jennie said. They ate until they were so full. 

“I’m sweepy now.” Lisa yawned. 

“Me too.” Chaeyoung added. 

“Let’s sleep after I finish washing the dishes Okay? We have to change your clothes first.” Jennie said and they nodded. 

 

 

They we’re getting to bed to sleep but Chaeyoung wanted bed time story. 

“Unnie won’t you read us bed time story?” She asked. 

“That.. Okay..” Jennie searched for a nice bed time story and read it to them until they fell asleep including her. 

 

The next morning, Jennie groaned when her body feels heavy. Lisa and Chaeyoung peacefully sleeping with her arms as their pillow while Jisoo was on her stomach. 

“Wake up kids.” She tried to get up. She still sleepy and feel tired but she needs to prepare. 

“Let’s go take our bath first before eating breakfast.” She added and the three j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter