Jelly

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a fine day after the kids stopped crying when their Jennie eonnie left. The redvelvet members took a rest while watching the kids playing. 

They heard Jisoo barked, she was imitating Dalgom and Kuma. Lisa giggled and imitated a cat while Chaeyoung made her cheeks bloat. 

“What are you doing Chaengie?” Wendy chuckled. 

“I’m a fish!” She grinned and the all laughed. 

“Look look! A ball!” Jisoo rolled. 

“Me too me too! A frog!” Lisa jumped. 

“You three are so hyped. Where did you got those energy?” Joohyun said. 

“Amashing right?” They grinned. 

“Yeah. But you’re sweating a lot. Come on kids, let’s change your clothes before you catch cold.” Joohyun called and they all followed. 

“Mother Irene indeed.” Seulgi laughed. 

“What was that?” Joohyun raised her brow. 

“Nothing!!” 

“Eonnie, ice cweam.” Jisoo looked at them with a puppy eyes. 

“You already had enough ice cream for today. Tomorrow again okay?” Wendy patted Jisoo but Jisoo whined. “Your stomach will hurt if you eat too much ice cream.” 

“I know! Let’s make some jelly!” Yeri suggested. 

“Good idea.” Joy joined. 

“Yes joy but don’t be so clumsy this time that you might spilled the jellies.” Yeri teased. 

“Yah!” 

“Lets just make some.” Seulgi laughed. 

They made jelly together with the kids. They had so much fun. After making some, they put it on the fridge. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter