Wolves

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was tired the moment they went home. She carried the sleeping Chaeyoung and gently placed on the bed. Jisoo was listening to Lisa’s story about Mr. Cat.

Jennie chuckled when she saw an excited Lisa and an amused Jisoo. She just want to hug them so tight because of their cuteness. She went to her room to check her bags for some clue.

She sighed when she got nothing. She throw her Gucci bag on her bed and a small paper fell. Jennie frowned and read. 

“Looking for a reverse effect of the water?” Jennie read. 

“Who the hell is this?” Jennie mumbled and continued looking for a clue. 

She stopped when the two kids were looking for her. Chaeyoung woke up and joined them play. 

“Unnie, Joy unnie gave Chaeyoung this.” Chaeyoung showed Jennie a book. 

“Little Red RidingHood. You want me to read this?” Jennie smiled. 

“Yes yes!” They jumped. 

“Okay I’ll read this for you later for your bed time story.” 

“Yay!” 

“For now, lets take a bath first.” Jennie said. She wants to cool her mind right now.” 

“Bath bath bath!” They jumped again. Jennie giggled, she’s tired but seeing this three made her better. 

 

While bathing, Jennie massaged Chaeyoung’s scalp while shampooing. Jisoo looked at her and then grinned. 

“Lisa, Let chu do the same thing Jennie  Unnie did to Chaengie.” Jisoo said while pointing to Jennie and Chaeyoung. Lisa just nod and gave Jisoo a thumbs up. 

Jennie smiled when she saw the two having fun with the bubbles along with the shampoo.

 

After bathing, Jennie dressed them with their pyjamas before cooking food for dinner. 

“Mmm Chaeng smell something good.” Chaeyoung went to the kitchen followed by the two. 

“Yay! Jennie Unnie’s food!” Lisa clapped. 

Jennie shook her head while giggling. “Aish these three.” 

“Jennie unnie’s Food is dewicious. Nomnomnom dewicious..” Jisoo sang a weird song which made Jennie raised her eyebrows. 

“A mini Jisoo is still the same dork Jisoo that I know.” She mumbled. She prepared the plates and the three was excited to eat dinner. 

“Mm.. so yum!” They said. 

“Eat your meal well, okay? Including that vegetables.” Jennie said which made Lisa and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter