Three Kids

Babysitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it’s another busy day for the four with their work. They’ve been modeling a lot of brands and photo shoots for the local and international magazines. 

Jennie went to France for the Chanel’s event. They’re already tired but also enjoying it. YG told them that they would have 3 weeks of rest after Jennie’s event at Paris, France. 

“Take care, Jendeuk. Kill them with your beauty.” Jisoo joked. 

“Yeah kill them with your glare Unnie.” Lisa laughed and high five with Jisoo. Chaeyoung just shook her head and hugged Jennie. 

“Just enjoy yourself there my wife.” 

“Wife?” Jisoo and Lisa scoffed. 

“Whatever guys.” Jennie chuckled. “I’ll just be there for 3 days. And also, Jisoo Unnie, don’t let Lisa use the kitchen. Chaeyoung, my hubby, you’re in charge here.” 

With that, Jennie left. Lisa and Jisoo sighed, they looked to each other and grinned. 

“Whatever trouble run into your mind, don’t you dare.” Chaeyoung glared. 

“Come On chae. Let’s have some fun!” 

“Why are acting like Jennie unnie is the reason why you can’t act like that?” 

“Well, it’s not that Jendeuk is the reason but we know that she’s tired with all the traveling and work. She deserves rest so we keep ourselves to be quiet.” 

“unnie is right. Let’s play and eat!” Lisa said cheerfully. 

“Eat? Well, okay if you say so.” Chaeyoung grinned. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jennie arrived at Paris and welcomed her warmly. She was happy that she was invited at the said event. It’s a great opportunity but she’s not that excited because she’s not with her members. 

Chanel staffs took a good care of her until her work is done. She packed her things and smiled when she saw the souvenirs she bought for the members. 

Before she left, Chanel gave her gifts as a sign of gratitude. 

When she arrived at her country, she decided saw one of the Chanel bag had 3 bottled water. Jennie frowned and thought it was weird to give her water but just shrugged. 

 

Jennie went straight to their dorm and received a hug from the three. It was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter