Chapter 4

Lisa Manoban, PA
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was laying on the desk, propped up on one arm and staring at Jennie with an intense gaze.

For some reason, she was wearing a white button up shirt and a green mini-skirt. A really mini skirt. Jennie could see her black thong. Her hair was loose and was draped over her shoulders and across the desk.

"You're hot," Jennie said. Why did she say that? She should be asking why Lisa was on the desk. Or running away in terror.

"It is really hot in here," Lisa replied in a sultry voice. She stretched out, laying on her back across the phone and laptop. It began to rain. "That's better."

Lisa's shirt was becoming see-through. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"Will you help me out of this thing?" she asked, pouting. "I can't wear something that's wet to the meeting."

Some part of the comment made perfect sense to Jennie's muddled mind. She walked over and began to Lisa's shirt. Then her skirt.

Why am I undressing her? How did it even rain in the office?

She pulled the clothes off of her until Lisa was laying . Her entire body was smooth. Jennie traced the skin on Lisa's hip. Lisa grabbed her and pulled Jennie toward her.

Jennie climbed on top of Lisa, her knees resting in soft pillow sheets on either side of Lisa.

They were on her bed at home. She leaned down to kiss Lisa, tasting her lovely pink lips.

Lisa kissed her back, wrapping her arms around Jennie's neck.

Her father was standing next to the bed, looking over at them. "Jennie, I'm very disappointed in you," he said.

She woke up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lisa hated mornings. Waking up was possibly the most horrible invention on the face of the earth. She stared at her blank walls for a good minute, trying to remind herself that she couldn't go back to sleep because she'd already done so twice an if she did so again she'd be late for work.

The only thing that made mornings even the littlest bit bearable was her habitual trip to Tim Horton's. Cafe Mocha (the only way to drink coffee) and two Boston Cream doughnuts, every morning. Chocolate, even cheap chocolate, made everything better.

She stumbled into the office – Jennie wasn't there yet, she noticed – and sat down on her computer.

It was only when the Wait for Technical Support screen came up that she remembered that J-hope had changed her password. She sighed and ate her doughnuts.

"Knock, knock," someone said, not actually knocking as they opened the door.

"Who's there?" she asked as Namjoon came in, closely followed by Yoongi.

"Uh... me?" he loped across the room and sat down in the chair on the other side of her desk.

"I thought you were going to tell me a joke."

"Haha, no. Actually, we needed to talk to you about something really important."

She looked at Yoongi, who nodded seriously.

She sat up. "What is it?"

"I don't know how to bring this up, really, so I'm just going to come out and say it." He looked really uncomfortable and kept looking around the office, like he might discover an escape hole.

He took a deep breath before looking back at her. "Hanbin is an ."

"Excuse me?" She laughed. "That's a pretty crappy knock-knock joke."

"It's not a joke. I don't know what he's up to with you, but it can't be a good thing. He's only nice to you if he needs something out of you."

"The only thing he got out of me was half my sandwich. Which he paid for." Damn, that had been a good sandwich. Maybe Hanbin would take her there again if they went for another date.

"He's up to something." Namjoon was being really earnest, leaning forward in his chair. She looked at Yoongi, but he was completely stoic as well.

"I don't know where this is coming from, but I assure you that Hanbin was a perfect gentleman who took me on a perfect date, and frankly why is it any of your business?"

"I don't know why we're making it our business, but that's not the point. That perfect date? It was totally staged."

"Staged?" She leaned back, trying to let him know with a look that she was not impressed.

"He had us run out on our lunch hour, just to buy him clothes for the date."

She rolled her eyes. "So he likes to look nice. Lots of people like to look nice."

"He had no idea what someone actually wears to a concert, Lisa. Literally, none. I had to argue him into that stupid t-shirt. And the concert? He only chose it because Yoongi likes that band."

Yoongi nodded when Lisa looked at him.

"You like The 1975?" she asked him, distracted.

"He loves it," Namjoon said. "He recommended it to Hanbin because he thought you would like it."

"Awww," she said, "we should catch a concert sometime." Yoongi blushed.

"Stop getting distracted. You know that was a rental car, right? He normally gets taken everywhere by a chauffeur."

"I do not see how that is a downside."

He put his head in his hand. Lisa crossed her arms. She wasn't sure why she was getting so defensive – it wasn't like she and Hanbin were officially an item, or like she cared what Namjoon thought. But she wasn't just going to let him get away bad-talking someone who had shown her a really good time.

Then it occurred to her. "You're just upset because I'm dating your boss!" she cried, pointing at him like she had solved the murder in a mystery novel.

"No I'm not!" Namjoon said. He waved his arms, exasperated. "I'm upset because for some reason I actually care about the fact that you're falling for a douche."

"Haha, I'm dating your boss. Does that mean I rank you?"

"He remembered your name! He doesn't remember anyone's name unless he plans on using them!"

Lisa sighed and stuck her fingers in her ears. This was getting tiring. "La la la, not listening to you."

"But-"

"La la la la la..."

Whatever cunning retort he was going to come up with was cut off by a knock at the door. She took her fingers out of her ears and went to open it. She was greeted by tousled black hair and a cheerful grin.

"Hi Lisa!" This time she was expecting the bone crushing hug. She even gave J-hope an awkward pat on the back in return. "How do you like your new job?"

"Oh, you know, it's okay." She shrugged, mostly just to get some feeling back in her arms.

"I bet you and Jennie are getting on great," he said, skipping over to her laptop. "Hi Namjoon! Hi Yoongi! Jennie's really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter