Asked

Runaways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 | Asked

After a month of courting Joohyun, Seulgi is certain, there is no stopping her heart from being smitten. No matter how she looked at all the angles, she already fell into the pretty lady’s trap with no point of return.

She stands at the end of Butcher’s Bridge, waiting for her belle to arrive. Today is the day she’s going to ask Joohyun to be her girlfriend.

She has taken the lass to the best cities in the country in that span of time. They went to the outskirts of Mojstrana and enjoyed trekking and visited Lake Bled, an hour’s drive from there. They stayed at Ptuj, one of the oldest cities in the country. She took stunning pictures while still enjoying being with Joohyun. Perks of being a freelance photographer means she gets to take photos and spend her time with Joohyun at the same time.

Seulgi has been travelling as a runaway for too long and travelling with someone makes her think this is way better. No, she has been craving company because she’s been lonely for too long.

—-

Joohyun expects this day to be a normal day. Well, if you’d ask her definition of normal, it meant seeing Seulgi and getting out of her lovesick trance from being apart. She still stays at that local hotel and the photographer would always decline going up to her room. Even in their trips, Seulgi would always get two separate beds for them.

It isn’t new for Joohyun anymore. She now embraces her ual preference better. Falling in love with Seulgi has made her realize too many things she missed in life. Too many things she missed because she is Senator Bae’s daughter. It was a good thing her father’s publicists are quick to shut down her public disappearance, writing articles that she is somewhere in Asia doing charity work.

Maybe it was for the best. At least Joohyun covered her tracks pretty well. It was a good thing she put up that secure fund account for herself making it untraceable from her father’s wrath. She likes it better. No more tiring campaigns. No more fake smiling 24/7. Just being free and out.

Joohyun sees Seulgi standing anxiously by the bridge. She runs up to the photographer as a big smile creeps up on her face. “You’re here early.” She commends.

“I’m not always late, you know.” Seulgi defends herself. She purposely woke up earlier than usual today. “I’ve got to ask you something.” She looks at Joohyun very intently.

Joohyun senses the urgency in Seulgi’s voice. “What is it?” She pierces her eyes towards Seulgi’s serious stare.

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Seulgi says after she sighed and gathered her guts.

“Yes.” Joohyun has never been sure in her life. She was actually thinking if homoual court

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter