PART 8 - THIS MOMENTS

FATED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 8

 

PERTH was alone in the university’s park located near the lake. He was waiting for Saint because Saint always spend his time there whether with Plann or all by himself. He knew because he followed Saint for almost a week and noticed that Saint’s favourite place is at the park.

He was standing next to a tree for about 10 minutes until the person he wanted to see arrived there. Saint was alone that day. He held a love novel while wearing earphones and listened to songs. He was so into the novel and didn’t noticed about Perth’s existence there. Meanwhile, Perth was standing at the same spot and tried to figure out what he need to do afterward.

“You are Saint?”

 

A tall guy with muscular body asked Saint out of the sudden. He was with his friend standing infront of Saint.

Saint lifted his face and looked at them with weird gaze. Who are they? He slowly turned off the music and nodded.

 

“Our boss want to meet you.”

“May I know who is he?”

 

Perth was surprised to see them. They looked familiar but he can’t seem to remember. While he was trying to figure out the answer, the guys grabbed Saint by arms and dragged him to their car. Perth rushed out from the back of the tree and tried to save Saint but unfortunately the car already left the area.

He ran to his car and chased down the car. Saint was in danger!

“What are you doing? Let me go!” Saint was in their hands. They were holding on him tightly and Saint couldn’t escape.

Perth stopped his car infront of their car. He blocked the car, quickly got out of the vehicle and rushed to take Saint from inside of the car.

“Perth….” Saint said when he saw Perth outside. Perth was kicking on the car door and yelled.

“Open the damn door!”

The driver unlocked the door, stepped out and wanted to punched Perth but Perth avoided the hit and punched the guy instead. Then he opened the door and tried to save Saint but ended up been kicked by the other guy from inside the car. He crashed to the road.

“Perth…” Saint rushed out but the guy pulled him back into the car.

He saw how Perth was fighting against two guys on the road. Perth was covered in blood and the same goes to the other two guys. They fought Perth until Perth couldn’t get up for few minutes and quickly drove the car away along with Saint. From inside of the car, Saint took a glance at Perth from the back of the car. Perth was on the road alone.

“Let me go!” Saint was getting weak from all the moves.

The car stopped infront of a wooden house after 15 minutes journey. Saint was been dragged into the house by forced. He was been told to kneeled down infront of their boss named Trumph.

“Hello, Saint.” He greeted.

“P’Trumph….” Saint knew the guy. Trumph was a guy who always wanted to own him.

“Long time no see…” Trumph said while moving closer to Saint. Saint moved back but then he was been dragged to one of the room by Trumph’s men.

He was on bed alone with Trumph soon after that. Trumph locked the door and stared at Saint with full of lust. He just love fragile Saint. He wanted to make Saint as his boyfriend but got rejected by him. So he decided to get done with it that day. Saint can’t run away anymore.

 

“No!”

 

Saint’s screaming could be heard clearly from inside of the bedroom. Trumph was trying to do bad things to him and he won’t allow it!

“You can’t run away, Saint. Today you are mine…” Trumph whispered to Saint’s ear. He laughed while trying to shower Saint with kisses.

“You are disgusting! Let me go!!” Saint screamed to the top of his lungs but no one can help him at that moment. He was in hell.

Perth stopped infront of the house a while later. He finally recognized the guys who took Saint. They are from Red Clan and their young master is Trumph. He was hurt but he wanted to save Saint.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter